Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Another custom putter in the making – Bputter Panther…

EdGolf

Another custom putter in the making – Bputter Panther….

I've quite a collection of customs and one-off putters from most makers (brands) and have been a while (almost 2 years) since my last custom as nothing seems to catch my attention of late. However, when Bputter starts to win praises from some of the hard core putter collectors I've known over the years, and when his putter came in 3rd in mygolfspy ‘most wanted mallet putter' http://www.mygolfspy.com/2015s-most-wanted-mallet-putter/ I decided to send Antonio an e-mail to see what's all about…..

You can visit his website: www.bputters.com

Being new in the custom putter business, Antonio sure stands out with his personal attention to all inquiries and the thousand of questions I've for him. His patience and attention to details are beyond words.

So after about 30 e-mails exchanges, we decided on my first BPutter – Panther

Specifications: 355grams

Material: Italian Stainless Steel 303

Length: 33”

Loft: 3*

Lie: 70

Offset: ¾

Toe Hang: 3 O'clock

Grip: Leather Pistol (Red)

Finish: Black Pearl (anti glare) with red sightline

He offers top quality finishes and all his finishes are durable and at the same time testing new finishes, which are very cool and unique. Decided on the black pearl as I think this finish suit the Panther name perfectly. Was initially worried about the glare I could get but he assure me while this finish is glossy and yet at the same time anti glare….

He has a couple of face milling to choose from but I didn't wanna go with his usual standard milling so I put him on a challenge to produce a unique milling… so hopefully it turn out OK.

Turnaround time is around 6 weeks….. so lets the wait begin!!

After 10 days (yesterday) Antonio send me some update fresh off the mill….

The face milling came out great and should make the SS feels soft with some great forward roll hopefully.

Looking great so far and believe after some tender hand-polish, she should be ready for a dip in black pearl.

get some pics when you get it!!

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Archived