Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Bigg Golf ?

Tim D

I just saw an add on Facebook for Bigg Golf balls, that says their balls go 20 yards further with driver than other balls and are soft around the green (like a lot of other BS ads).  They are $29.99 a dozen.   Has anybody ever tried these?

5 minutes ago, Tim D said:

I just saw an add on Facebook for Bigg Golf balls, that says their balls go 20 yards further with driver than other balls and are soft around the green (like a lot of other BS ads).  They are $29.99 a dozen.   Has anybody ever tried these?

I have not played them but in looking around a bit it looks a lot like the Nike Crush ball and packaging. Not sure if that was made in another factory or at Nike but could be that Bigg’s is just a name on a ball that has been out there before. For $29 I might be looking somewhere else but that is just my gut feel. It would be great to get feedback from someone who has used the ball. 

Driver:    :taylormade-small:  M2 9.5°

3 Wood:  :taylormade-small: Jetspeed

Irons:      :taylormade-small: RocketBallz 

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Mill Grind 2 50° - Tour Preferred EF 54° & 60°

Putter:    :taylormade-small: Ghost Tour Black Maranello

Ball :        :titelist-small:  ProV1

• 2 weeks later...

I too saw the ad on facebook, and thought to give them a try.  I like them.   They are soft around the green, and putt well.  My drives do seem longer.  I play with a guy who is a 4 handicap, and now hit my drive about 30yds past him when I hit a good one.  That is his "quote" telling me how far I am hitting them.  Now, obviously, I need to hit a good shot, but.....when i do, I like the distance.  I hit a high iron shot when I hit a good shot.  Well, for a 130 yard par 3, I took out my 130yd club, 35 degree loft.  I hit it over the green and got maybe15+ yds.   And, when i hit good shots, my ball stops right on the green, which is normal for me.  So, I am happy with the feel. Now, is it the ball, or I just hit it fantatically.?  I am currently a 15 handicap, and am 60 yrs old.  On a good drive I put it out there bout 250 yds.   I ordered more.  I gave one to my buddy on the last hole to try, and he hit his fairway wood longer than he normally does.  Also, gave one to my 'cousin' to try yesterday, he must be close to 80 years old.  He played it the whole day, and he was impressed with the ball, thought he got more distance off his drives, and thought it was soft around the green.  Is it the ball?  Well, I am enjoying them, and have 4 boxes to go through before I order more or move on....Just thought to put in my opinion.

• 9 months later...

I'll stick with the OnCore Elixer. A really good ball which was just reduced to $30.

Driver  - Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 10.5 * Miyazaki Kua 5 / R Flex

FW - Sub70 Pro 4 wood 16.5 * Project X HL / R Flex

Irons - Cleveland Launcher CBX 4-PW Miyazaki Kua 6 / R Flex

Wedges - Cleveland Launcher CBX 50* & 54* Rolex Wedge Flex

Putter - Cleveland Frontline Elevado 35 "

Ball - On Core Elixer

On 8/14/2020 at 4:35 PM, dcorun said:

I'll stick with the OnCore Elixer. A really good ball which was just reduced to $30.

I found one of those last week and I played the rest of my round and a whole round the next day with it. I really liked it. Too bad I lost it on the first tee the next time out...lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried
Did not do anything for me
Waste of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I have some, and was not initially impressed. I played them yesterday just to give them a second chance because the last time I played I them I wasn't playing well. Great off the face, feels good off putter and length impressed me. I am one of those that will try all kinds of balls. I probably wouldn't buy them again unless they was a deal for a couple dozen though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy