Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Alright everyone, here's my WITB for 2020:

• Umbrella - I usually don't have it in the bag, but for these pics & the sketchy weather in the north east right now. Its in the bag.
  • Driver - Callaway Epic Flash SZ - 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65x - I turn the head down 1* to 8* and move it to the D (Draw setting) 
  • Driving Iron - Ping G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x
  • Irons - 4i - PW - Callaway X-Forged 18 - Project X 6.5 Shafts - 2*UP lie - "Standard" Callaway X-Forged lofts & lengths
  • Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 - 50* - 54* - 60* - Standard L/L/L
  • Putter - Taylormade TP Patina Series - Del Monte- 2* Loft - 70* Lie - 35"
  • Ball - Bridgestone Tour BX - Flower mark on it, I haven't seen anyone else with that (that i play with) so its very easy to identify which ball is mine! 

I recently purchased some Srixon iron heads & some KBS $Taper 130x shafts, so i'm going to be giving those a whirl when the shafts come in! Pumped for the weather to start turning so we can get on the course more than once/wk! 

Also the putt out mat & putting trainer is awesome, def worth the investment, my putting has dramatically improved & my consistency is much better! I just purchased the mirror to take to the course and work on my putting stroke, looking forward to even more positive feedback! 

P1000187.JPG

P1000189.JPG

P1000190.JPG

P1000191.JPG

P1000192.JPG

P1000193.JPG

P1000194.JPG

P1000205.JPG

P1000203.JPG

P1000201.JPG

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65g X

:ping-small:  G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x

:callaway-small:   X-Forged 18 - PX6.5 - 2*UP - "Standard" Length & Lofts

:vokey-small:  SM7 Wedges - 50* - 54* - 60* 

:taylormade-small: TP Patina Series Del Mar - 35" - 2* Loft - 70* Lie

:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

6 hours ago, Live Free Golf MA said:

Alright everyone, here's my WITB for 2020:

• Umbrella - I usually don't have it in the bag, but for these pics & the sketchy weather in the north east right now. Its in the bag.
  • Driver - Callaway Epic Flash SZ - 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65x - I turn the head down 1* to 8* and move it to the D (Draw setting) 
  • Driving Iron - Ping G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x
  • Irons - 4i - PW - Callaway X-Forged 18 - Project X 6.5 Shafts - 2*UP lie - "Standard" Callaway X-Forged lofts & lengths
  • Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 - 50* - 54* - 60* - Standard L/L/L
  • Putter - Taylormade TP Patina Series - Del Monte- 2* Loft - 70* Lie - 35"
  • Ball - Bridgestone Tour BX - Flower mark on it, I haven't seen anyone else with that (that i play with) so its very easy to identify which ball is mine! 

I recently purchased some Srixon iron heads & some KBS $Taper 130x shafts, so i'm going to be giving those a whirl when the shafts come in! Pumped for the weather to start turning so we can get on the course more than once/wk! 

Also the putt out mat & putting trainer is awesome, def worth the investment, my putting has dramatically improved & my consistency is much better! I just purchased the mirror to take to the course and work on my putting stroke, looking forward to even more positive feedback! 

P1000187.JPG

P1000189.JPG

P1000190.JPG

P1000191.JPG

P1000192.JPG

P1000193.JPG

P1000194.JPG

P1000205.JPG

P1000203.JPG

P1000201.JPG

Nice setup! Like the head cover my son has the same one got it for Christmas.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

15 minutes ago, Miboy62 said:

Great set-up !

Thank you! 

I can't wait to do some tweaking on the srixon irons with some new shafts!! 

What made you go mizuno woods & then TaylorMade irons? I've been looking at mizuno irons for years! 

Also great choice on balls! 

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Nice setup! Like the head cover my son has the same one got it for Christmas.

Thank you!! 

Smart man! My mom actually got it for me Christmas 2018! Great gift, head covers, balls, tees & gloves are always a good gift! 

3 minutes ago, Live Free Golf MA said:

Thank you!! 

Smart man! My mom actually got it for me Christmas 2018! Great gift, head covers, balls, tees & gloves are always a good gift! 

Can’t go wrong with that stuff. My wife always says I can’t go shopping for you! Ummmm yea you can go get me a dozen balls! 
he’s been swinging since he was 3/4 and just got his first true round in last year at 6 which was fun getting better everyday. When he realized he could swap head covers it was pretty funny🤣

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!