Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Purchases you made multiple times with the same result

I have to be one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth. I have bought Super Stroke putter grips 5 times and each time I've cut them off after a couple of weeks. This is not a bashing of Super Stroke. I know they make excellent grips used by players on tour and all over the world. It's just the fact I keep buying them KNOWING damn well I hate them. For me they suck the feel right out of a putter. They always say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. It's definitely true about me and SS putter grips. Is there anything you guys have bought multiple times and ended up with the same bad results?

Ping G430 Driver, 19° Hybrid, Ping Anser 23° Hybrid, Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 6-GW, Ping 54°&58° Glides, Scotty Cameron 5.5

For me it's more of certain clubs.  Lob Wedges and 3 woods just aren't needed for my game.  I hardly every use them during rounds and prefer to just open up the face of my 54* if I need to.  Also I can hit my 2 hybrid about 235 -250 (when struck properly) so I just don't have that much need for the 3 wood. Also, I'm not the most accurate with the 3 wood so I do not have the confidence that I'll put it on the green in two if needed.

I've bought and sold about 3 different sets of each, but continue to buy them and take up space and weight in my bag.  What I really should buy is a 3 driving iron as I love those off the tee and the 215 - 235 ish yardage is a big gap for me.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Probably putter grips for me as well. I experiment with them way too much superstroke, garsen, round, big, small, etc. I generally go back to something in the 1.0 size of superstroke. The only reason I haven’t cut off the one on my current putter is that it is branded and don’t want to have to buy another one, but I would love to experiment some more even though it is working well for me.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG