Jump to content
Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

@StrokerAce WITB 2021 - %85.7 used


Recommended Posts

How are you liking the Big Tour?  Not sure if you've really gotten to use it, its still really new in the bag right?

And how about the Exotics putter!?  I don't remember hearing about that one!  How do you like it?

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, B.Boston said:

How are you liking the Big Tour?  Not sure if you've really gotten to use it, its still really new in the bag right?

And how about the Exotics putter!?  I don't remember hearing about that one!  How do you like it?

Have only had a couple rounds with the Big Tour; really liking it both off the deck and the tee. Off the tee it's like a mini driver and I'm a sweeper so it's not too hard to use off the deck. First hole yesterday was a long par 5; drive 284 and had about 245 to the green and had a blind shot where I had to carry a pond. Decide to go for it with big tour; ended up pin high on the fringe.

The putter and I are still getting to know each other. It's 100% milled from a single block and has a super feel off the face. Might need a grip update.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Have only had a couple rounds with the Big Tour; really liking it both off the deck and the tee. Off the tee it's like a mini driver and I'm a sweeper so it's not too hard to use off the deck. First hole yesterday was a long par 5; drive 284 and had about 245 to the green and had a blind shot where I had to carry a pond. Decide to go for it with big tour; ended up pin high on the fringe.

The putter and I are still getting to know each other. It's 100% milled from a single block and has a super feel off the face. Might need a grip update.

Perfect example for the Big Tour off the tee. Driver would have been too long and in the woods.

image.png.608d512bacf937bbc22c884a1bb930f2.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

Perfect example for the Big Tour off the tee. Driver would have been too long and in the woods.

image.png.608d512bacf937bbc22c884a1bb930f2.png

Nice!  It's good when you can still make an aggressive swing and not have to worry about the dog leg.  And you were still a short wedge in!  Nice hole.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StrokerAce changed the title to @StrokerAce WITB 2021 - %85.7 used

Nice looking bag for buying all used from e-bay and others. I am sure you saved a lot of money too!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...