Just another Newbie, WITB, and other nonsense.

I am Rob, from SE Alabama,  and started playing the G game last September.  I inherited a 25 year old, barely used complete set of Foremost 551 clubs from my uncle. (the woods still had plastic on them). I have played probably twice a month since then, and maybe once a month I will hit just the range. 

I picked up a used Taylormade Burner 2.0 driver a few months ago, and bought my 1st NEW putter, a gap wedge, and a lob wedge from RBG last month. 

I do have a unique superpower though,  I discovered I am an ambidextrous putter. so I have a LH blade putter too, and am fairly equal with my stroke ability with both.

anyway, I have a couple of co workers whom I play with occasionally,  and we are all equally new to the game.  hence the birth of my personally designed logo/profile pic. (copyright applied for)

I do enjoy the sport, and my intentions are to improve my skills and ability , and hopefully become good enough a player to confidently enter local comps and charity events.20230602_133402.png.e62bcb6779a0d05c11bf439402ffc1d1.png20230602_134215.jpg.3f3d579f420f565f9b2a561f8a2fb35f.jpg

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

• 10 months later...

Updated WITB ... shout out to @William P ! The driver and 3w are amazing!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

• 2 months later...

Update to my WITB 06/30/2024

Driver  -Titleist 910D

3w- Titleist 910F

4hy- Stix

5hy- Titleist 910H

7hy- Titleist 910H

6-PW - Stix 

52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix 

Putter- AI-ONE DB