Which Wedge Should I Buy?

"Mr. 72"

I'm currently playing a four year old 54° 8C Callaway Jaws and and even older 58° 10PM grind Callaway Mack Daddy. I also have a never used 60° 12D Vokey SM9 with a KBS HI REV 2.0 shaft

I had a free Vokey wedge fitting at Golf Galaxy last Friday which recommended (high percentage) a 54° 12D and 60° 12D.

I'm not sure that I want both wedges to be 12Ds (lack of versatility?). I would probably would prefer a 60° with the 8M, but I already have a new 60°, and although they tried, GG couldn't give me full value, no receipt trade because of the upgraded KBS. I thought about a 10S for the 54°, but not excited about that.

I also decided that the KBS Tour shaft in a 54° would be a good match for the KBS HI REV 2.0 60° I already have. I can't get a 54° SM9 with that particular shaft. 

So, I'm thinking a 54° SM10 12D with the KBS tour OR a 54° Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore 10MID with the KBS Tour shaft.  Any suggestions?

My parting gift from the fitting.... 20240314_185339.jpg.9ced8ec8eb57027d4e1534f7ccfef154.jpg

AKA Dark Horse

State of my game:  "Breaking 85" is the new "Breaking 80".

I won't comment on the shaft since that is mainly personal preference and dependent on swing. I will say that the club you use mostly around the greens should be a lower bounce as then you can "change the loft" of the club and have more workability. The high bounce on the 60 is great for sand shots and similar shots to that, I would recommend at least one lower bounce wedge for that workability around the green. Last thing, did you get fitted outside? I would say that you should get fitted outside, divot pattern/shape plays a lot in the bounce factor.

Driver - Qi10 LS, Black Diamana X-Stiff 62G shaft

3/5 wood - Stealth 2 Plus, Ventus Blue TR 7X shaft

3 Iron - Titleist 716 MB - Dynamic gold S300

4-6 - Callaway X-Forged CB, Nippon Pro Modus 3 Shaft, X-Flex 130G

7-P - Callaway Apex MB 21, Nippon Pro Modus 3 Shaft, X-Flex 130G

52,56,60 - Taylormade MG3, Stock shaft.

Putter - Cleveland Huntington Beach Premier Soft 4 (Blackout)

ALL LEFT HANDED