#ASKMYGOLFSPY - L.A.B. Golf Edition

4 hours ago, Old Sarge 7997 said:

Gonna try my new DF3 today with the rear hole perfectly sized to grab a ball if within gimme range.  If I sink the putt, I have a folding grabber screwed to the butt of the grip to save my back that way too.  Now if I could figure out how to remotely plant a tee in the ground, tee the ball, then pick up the tee without bending over ... ?!?!?!?!? Might have to trek down to the PGA Merch Show to find such a gadget ?!

Google is your friend:

https://verticalgolfing.com/shop/accessories/tee-placers/ez-tee-golf-ball-placer/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

A few questions:

1. What does the Link head weigh and is any customization possible for us that like heavy putters?

2. Is it possible to get a heel-shafted Link and/or are there plans to release a L.A.B heel-shafted putter model in the future?

Thanks

11 hours ago, Old Sarge 7997 said:

Gonna try my new DF3 today with the rear hole perfectly sized to grab a ball if within gimme range.  If I sink the putt, I have a folding grabber screwed to the butt of the grip to save my back that way too.  Now if I could figure out how to remotely plant a tee in the ground, tee the ball, then pick up the tee without bending over ... ?!?!?!?!? Might have to trek down to the PGA Merch Show to find such a gadget ?!

A long time ago the golf channel had a reality show for golf inventers. One of them was the club glider that sun mountain ended up buying. One of the other inventions was exactly what your looking for. I don't know if it ever made it to retail.

15 minutes ago, Old Sarge 7997 said:

I tried that link and my security software said it is a known dangerous site, so I stopped right there. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

Search for the name.  Here it is on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/123908453391

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG