Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,892 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: FlightScope

Testers Wanted! FlightScope Mevo Progression Series

FlightscopeMevo.jpg

Exploring FlightScope Mevo: Elevate Your Golf Experience

FlightScope stands as a frontrunner in the personal launch monitor domain, catering to golfers' diverse needs, abilities, and budgets. As a renowned brand, FlightScope has consistently excelled in various Most Wanted seasons, securing high ratings and top rankings for its Mevo range.

FlightScope Mevo: 

This launch monitor employs 3D Doppler radar technology, delivering precise data for both indoor and outdoor use. Tracking eight crucial data parameters, including carry distance, spin rate, club speed, and ball speed, the Mevo is a potent tool for purposeful golf practice.

MevoMiddle.jpeg
FlightScope Mevo+: 

A step up in the FlightScope range, the Mevo+ acts as both a launch monitor and simulator. Utilizing patented FlightScope Fusion Tracking technology, it combines 3D Doppler radar technology with synchronized high-speed image processing, ensuring accurate and consistent data for every shot. With over 20 data parameters for full swing, short game swings, and putting, the Mevo+ is a comprehensive package offering golf simulation and games.

Mevo+ Pro Package:

Enhance your experience with the Mevo+ Pro Package, unlocking an additional 20 parameters, including short game and D-Plane data. This software upgrade broadens the scope of data analysis and provides golfers with comprehensive insights.

FlightScopePC.jpg
Face Impact Location Software: 

FlightScope offers a software upgrade for Face Impact Location, integrated into their FS Golf App. This feature empowers users to refine accuracy and consistency across all clubs, with detailed strike location analysis for a comprehensive swing assessment.

Supported by the FS Golf 2.0 App, FlightScope Mevo and Mevo+ users gain access to a wealth of data, simulation options, games, and more, fostering continuous improvement in their golf games.

FlightScopeMevo+.jpg
Become a FlightScope Tester!

We are seeking three golfers to conduct a progression test, exploring the full range of FlightScope Mevo products—Mevo, Mevo+, Mevo+ Pro Package, and (2) Face Impact Location software. This test aims to highlight and review the capabilities, data, and features available at each stage of FlightScope's product range.

Additionally, we are selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep the FlightScope Mevo. If you're ready to take your golf experience to new heights, sign up now!

*Open to MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.
*Registration closes on December 12, 2023, with testers announced on December 19, 2023.
*This is a 8-10 week testing opportunity. Testers are expected to be very active during the entire testing opportunity. Selected testers will be required to have pre test call to go over details and expectations. 

163 Comments

This is a great opportunity to learn and give back. I’ve followed the Rapsodo MLM 2 Pro testing closely. I plan to buy a launch monitor that can provide more data soon, post Christmas, and having the chance to follow the testing of one of my options prior to making my purchase decision would be very helpful. 

I have retired and am now returning to golf, have started a fitness program, FFG, in an attempt to regain yardage.  I have also started lessons as well as working at a golf course (free golf!). I’ve decided having a better, more informative Launch Monitor that can be used inside and out, will greatly accelerate my skill development. 

It's winter here in Michigan and my one and only addiction is really tough to keep up with in two feet of snow so last year I bit the bullet and set up a hitting area in my pole barn with a Garmin R10. I think it would be really cool to be able to set up with both units and see how they compare. Len

This would be a great opportunity. I have been wanting to purchase a LM to use at home on my practice setup. I would also like to compare it to the Trackman Range that was just installed at my home club. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 hour ago, SpanishHands said:

I am already a Mevo+ Pro Package owner/user and would be delighted to do a full sweep over the range of products. I am familiar with the flightscope software as well as with the E6 version for iOS and have a perpetual Awesome Golf license.

I have a proper indoor testing environment and have experience in testing the Mevo+ also outdoors. I can test outdoors during the winter. 

I would test with Titleist ProV1 regular balls (with Mevo stickers) and also with Titleist RCT (although not specifically recommended by Flightscope last time I checked, I have read they work well) and I am yet to test how they perform with the Mevo+. 

I am very curious about the possibilities and accuracy of the face impact location software and also the capabilities of the Mevo. 

Finally it would be very interesting to see if the new Mevo+ units present any differences with my current unit (one of the early ones). 

I am an industrial/mechanical/electrical engineer and a fluid mechanics professor, and I am a nerd for the different parameters that a proper launch monitor can deliver, from the basic ones such as speeds and distances, to the different paths and swing/launch angles. I believe I can provide a detailed, unbiased, and substantial review and, above all, I know I would enjoy it thoroughly. 

I would encourage you to do an unofficial review of your experience. Unfortunately as you already have the Mevo+ it sadly doesn't make sense for this test as it is a progression test for users to go through from the basic mevo to eventually the Mevo+ Pro Package with Face Impact. Just being honest, but we would love to see an unofficial review!

Have seen a few videos on YouTube about these and would definitely help improve your game. I would love to give them go

Man, I would love to sign up for this one, but I already have a putter and ball test going. I doubt I would have the time, nor should I be selected again. Good luck to the testers, and I can’t wait to read this one.

This is awesome! MGS is going all out for the end! This would be amazing to be a part of. I always felt I was missing something in my golf equipment repertoire.

This time I really, REALLY mean it: please, please, PLEASE! 
image.png.96d6ac4ed669dc0a01f4f5ac9b1ed359.png

Joking aside- thank you for the chance to test the simulator. This is something that I could use in so many ways. Good luck to all! 

As a Mevo+ owner/user, I would be eager to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of the range of products. I have proficiency with the flightscope software as well as with the E6 version for iOS and have a Golf license.

I have an adequate indoor testing environment and have expertise in testing the Mevo+ both indoors and outdoors. I can perform outdoor testing during the winter season.

I would use Titleist ProV1 and other top brand regular balls (with Mevo stickers) and Titleist RCT balls to test the Mevo+. I am aware that the RCT balls are not explicitly endorsed by Flightscope, but is what I currently use with my Mevo+ indoor simulator.

I am very intrigued by the potential and accuracy of the face impact location and the pro package software and the Mevo+.

I also want to examine if there are any discrepancies between the new Mevo+ units and my current unit (one of the initial ones).

I am civil engineer, and I am passionate about the different parameters that a reliable launch monitor can provide, from the basic ones such as speeds and distances, to the more complex ones such as paths and swing/launch angles. I could also do camparisons with Trackman 4 in my Country Club.  I think I can provide a detailed, impartial, and rigorous review and, most importantly, I would derive immense satisfaction from it.

Will do. 
it’s a shame because I do not have the face impact package and I would love to see the evolution from the Pro into that one. 
perhaps Flightscope can consider a software upgrade and I could use my Mevo+ to do the review. 

in any case I will write the review! Thanks for the heads up. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.