Testers Announced: Volvik Golf Balls and Sun Mountain Bags ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,376 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: TaylorMade

Testers Wanted!

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-27.jpg

The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into their bags immediately from launch, and even Colin Morikawa finally replacing his original TaylorMade SIM in favor of the new TaylorMade Qi10 Max. Yes, that’s correct—a tour player using the Max head.

About The TaylorMade Qi10 Series

The series of drivers consists of three models: the Qi10 Max, Qi10 LS (low spin), and Qi10 Standard. Each has slightly different weight placements, but only the LS model includes a moveable weight.

The big story for these drivers is forgiveness. TaylorMade has created its first driver with 10k MOI points. To read all the finer details of why this matters, you can see our full overview here: TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers First Look 

The shorter version is TaylorMade has leveraged a multi-material design, relocated mass, and improved shapes to achieve maximum forgiveness within each model while claiming to still retain all the speed (and therefore distance) characteristics.

Other big changes to the driver include the face and crown. Where previous versions for years had a clear distinction between where the titanium support met the carbon crown, the Qi10 features a clean glossy black crown with a new blue carbon face. The blue replaces the red of the Stealth models and is their third generation of carbon driver face.

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-7.jpg

Want To Be A Tester?

We are looking for six golfers of all abilities to test, review, and keep the all-new TaylorMade Qi Driver. We will be selecting two golfers for each model (2- Qi10 Max, 2- Qi10 LS, and 2- Qi10 Standard).

If you want to be a tester, register now on the forum!

*Want to really impress us? Head to TaylorMade Golf and take a screen shot of what model and setup you want to test!* 

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers-4.jpg

• No geo restrictions for this testing opportunity.
  • Registration closes Feb. 7
  • Testers will be announced on the forum Feb. 13
  • Must be a registered forum member to be selected for testing.

573 Comments

What an incredible testing opportunity. Good luck to those selected. 

I'm going to start working on making my profile and account a little more selectable in the future. 

What a great opprtunity!

I have played taylormade in the past and will again I'm sure. Could this be the year that I learn how to use a driver confidently? Let's hope so...

Jonesing everyday to play….   This batch of warm weather(warm enough to melt the snow!  Lol) here in Michigan is killing me!!!!  Can’t wait to play in Florida on Spring Break with the kid.  Would be better if I was swinging and testing this one out!!!!  Thanks for the opportunity!!!!

IMG_4841.png

IMG_4842.png

I’ve long been a skeptic of Taylormade’s claims. And the couple I’ve tried (M2 and Sim 2) were solid if unspectacular. 

Last year, I literally tested every driver out there before upgrading. Titleist left the bag and Ping went in. Yeah, I’m as shocked as you about that….

I haven’t hit the new TM driver, but I can assure you, if I get the opportunity, I am going to put this through every test and all the paces. ALL the paces.

I’m in. Just started feeling much more confident in my current driver again. Would love the chance to be a tester and see what trouble I can get into with this new tool!

See setup screenshot below.

Good luck to the lucky 6.

IMG_4163.png

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Time to break the forum.

First time we have had TaylorMade involved and truly so thankful! 

Enjoy all and get your signups early as when this hits the main site it is going to pop off!

Here's hoping to be selected for this test.  Technology advances in golf are great!!  And this driver is definitely on my mind regarding a possible transition into my stand bag!!

Best of luck to everyone. This will be an awesome opportunity and one everyone wants to hear about. I will be sitting this opportunity out as I am very happy with my current driver. 

I look forward to what everyone has to say. 

Great opportunity to the members. 

I always been intrigued by TaylorMade but never owned a TaylorMade club. I play with a friend that he has all TaylorMade clubs and he had many issues with his Stealth driver shaft, I think he had already sent that club for repairs at least 5 times since he purchased it as it always broke. Hopefully they corrected some of the issues with this new driver. 

Good luck people!

IMG_5499.png

12 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

15k is our record so still have a ways to go.

1600 is normal for forum push, when the HQ announcement goes out this weekend... Well them with their 300k followers could break the forum haha 

@GolfSpy_APH Like you said on another post... "2024 will be a great year" and this is a great start I cannot wait to see what is next!!

This is awesome.  I just picked up a used Stealth, would be awesome to compare these and my super old Callaway driver.

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 10.08.46 AM.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.