Testers Wanted! Volvik Golf Balls ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,829 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Haywood

HaywoodFeature.jpg

About Haywood Golf

Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differentiate itself by offering multiple fitting locations worldwide. They also build all their clubs in Canada. 

With a move to a new and bigger location in the Vancouver area, Haywood looks to expand on its existing lineup, which already includes a multi-material designed driver and fairway wood, along with a newly released hybrid. Haywood then boasts four different iron models, a driving iron, wedges, and two different putter models (one mallet and one blade). Impressively, all their golf clubs are also available in right and left-handed options. Very Canadian!

With so many DTC brands available to consumers, Haywood separates itself by offering more fitting location options and special runs of copper and black nitride finish clubs, along with extremely competitive prices and a ton of options to fit your game.

HaywoodCBMB.jpg

What is being tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will have four fortunate golfers test, review, and keep a full set of the Haywood CB/MB Combo irons. With four split set options and full CB or MB, Haywood is introducing their first forged iron using 1020 carbon steel, which is then “100% milled, allowing for the tightest weight and club measurement tolerances in the industry.”

Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?

Selected testers will be offered a virtual fit with Haywood Golf to aid in getting the best set possible for them as part of the testing experience.

HaywoodMB.jpg

Want to be a tester?

HaywoodCB.jpg

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*Open to all golfers worldwide.

*Registration closes Feb 28.

*Testers announced March 5 on the Forum.

267 Comments

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled to have another DTC brand join the member testing family. Haywood offers a cool story and being Canadian and having lived very close to where they are now located I am just excited to have them take part. 

With a huge new studio coming for fittings and more and a great active social account with often some special clubs this should be a great and fun test to follow!

What an awesome opportunity for the fortunate members who will not only test a set of premium fitted irons but keep them as well?? I think it's great that companies such as Haywood will see the benefit in the data compiled by the member testing and for them to think enough of Mygolfspy to allow this is a testament to the hard work the Devs put into this site. Good luck to all the applicants and iam looking forward to seeing some data!!! 

Oh man! These are some nice looking irons! Even at my handicap (18) I prefer this type of combo set. I would love to get my hands on the 4-7 CB / 8-PW MB set for some testing on the course and in the sim! Also interested in how they stack up to my current P770/790 set. 

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who signed up!

2 minutes ago, Helpless Golfer said:

These look amazing and having played MB or blades all my life this would be amazing if I get the chance to try these out!

No blades but those MB's look pretty blade like and iam assuming the cavity backs also look like blades!!! Probably a little fear inducing first time over the ball

Exciting opportunity! I have the Sub70 CB irons and really like them. Hard to beat the performance for the price so would love to put them up against other DTC brands. Only thing I have seen so far with my irons is they feel like they are using a softer metal that dings up more than some of the bigger brands. Not sure if this is true all around but again for the price these companies offer these irons they are hard to beat with little sacrifice in performance!

46 minutes ago, Sorrentino14 said:

I have been trying to be a tester for a few months now, and after seeing these beautiful irons I might just get them myself to test. I hope they have that buttery feel my mizunos have. Good luck to everyone as always !

A complete profile is step one, and it looks like you’ve got that covered! Checking out some of the threads and getting involved in the conversation is another great way to help your cause as well.

3 hours ago, Cooper08 said:

Love this, was between Haywood and sub70 for my latest set, went for the TAIII but Haywood makes some great looking MBs

I did the same thing. I almost pulled the trigger on these irons, but went with Sub70. I would love to test these as golf season is upon us in SW Louisiana 

This Test is now closed to further comments.