Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,430 signups
Equipment Type: Cart
Vendor: Mottocaddy

Testers Wanted!

MC-Feature.jpg

Motocaddy has long been considered a leader in the electric push cart industry, offering a wide variety of options at various price ranges, including the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy and M5 GPS DHC Electric Caddy.

For this Testers Wanted opportunity, Motocaddy has offered several different models to put to the test!

About Motocaddy

Motocaddy is a British company founded in 2004, aiming to bring reliable and affordable electric caddies to all golfers. They have won several awards and introduced a variety of different technologies and accessories to their lineup.

The electric cart range consists of six different models, with the base model being the M1 DHC, the most simple to use but still including Downhill Control. With more features added, the M3 DHC and M5 DHC include integrated GPS with a touchscreen and further game-enhancing features. Finally, the M7 has two different REMOTE models with or without GPS technology.

The electric caddies also include Motocaddy’s EASILOCK technology and a host of other details, such as an anti-tip rear wheel, simple, compact folding, and more.

MC-CADDY.jpg MC-BAG.jpg

What Is Being Tested

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting three golfers to test, review, and keep one of three Motocaddy Electric Caddies. These options include the new M1 DHC Electric Caddy, as well as an M7 REMOTE and M7 GPS REMOTE Electric Caddies. Testers will also receive a Motocaddy bag to go along with testing.

We want to hear how these perform, where they thrive, and where they could be improved. How long does the battery last, and how functional are they really?

Think this is the ideal testing opportunity for you?

MC-1.jpg

This is a long-term testing opportunity, and the selected testers will be expected to provide continual updates throughout the testing period on the forum, in addition to the final review.

*This testing opportunity is only open to golfers in the US.
*To be selected, applicants must be a registered forum member.
*Registration ends Mar. 26.
*Testers will be announced on April 2 on the forum.

246 Comments

A remote controlled push cart would be amazing. I’m an avid walker, but now with a toddler I was thinking I could hitch the stroller to the electric motocaddy someway and bring my daughter for evening strolls around the course!

I currently have the only pull cart I could find during COVID, no bells and whistles at all. Every time I see someone with a battery operated one I am envious.  Would love the opportunity to great one of these.  

This is my first season as a full time walker, I've been trying to find the right one for me and bag. No luck yet. It's limit would surely be tested here in Alaska.

I always wanted a motorized cart.  Love walking and would welcome the opportunity to test the MotoCaddy.  If not selected I look forward hearing the testers thoughts.

For anyone interested in Motocaddy, the Hydroflex bag is currently on sale from $299 to $99 on the Motocaddy website. The more I look into Motocaddy, the more intrigued I am in their products. If I don't get selected for this (though not sure if I'll sign up yet) I might order the bag.

Man - saw a local golfer using one the other day…was neat seeing it motor along behind him.  I can see where this will encourage the occasional walker to walk more (hey, that’s me)….will be fun to see how the carts roll along. 

I am about to turn 70 years old and still to walk the course. This chance to have a power cart would extend my golfing career by 10 may be even 15 years. My golf partners all have powered carts and 2 of them are 83 years old plus. Wish me luck!

I walk a lot during our league play and also casual rounds using my Bag Boy Nitron push cart. It would be fun to compare the feeling of a standard push cart to the electric ones. 
My local course has some decent hills as well so it would be interesting to see how the electric cart could handle the hills and how many holes the battery can handle as well. 

Thanks for the opportunities!  

I LOVE walking the golf course.  But as a high handicapper, some days turn into really long walks.    I guarantee there are many areas around the golf course that I see frequently, that the low-handicap “keep it in play” guys don’t even realize exist!

But all of that extra walking has given me a real appreciation for the strengths and weaknesses of my Sun Mountain push cart.  I imagine the same would be true with one of these Motocaddy carts.

I’m a dedicated walker, played 111 times in 2023 and 95% of those rounds were walking!  Living in Colorado, I’ll be able to put the battery life and stability as I play courses with some significant elevation changes!!

I’ve tested balls for the site, would love the opportunity to try some hardware.  I don’t sign up for every MGS test, only ones that I think suits my game or playing style.  This one definitely is in my wheelhouse!

Put me in, coach! I’m ready to play!!

— Peejer

April is my Birthday Month getting a chance to test the motocady would an awesome way to celebrate good luck to all that have applied. Currently walking our courses and seem to get tired on around the 14th hole. Maybe this will give me that added strength to complete my record round. 

Walking at my club is not bad except for the distances between some greens to the next tee boxes. We have multiple tunnels that go under a busy road and a powered cart would be awesome. Multiple people transitioning to these and I would love to join the group!

I'd love to try one of these out.  I tried a push cart but can't use it since the courses are too hillly.

Thanks for this opportunity 

During golf season here in Michigan I walk to the course (1/4 mile) every day and walk the course.   Currently using an 8 year old Clicgear.  I would love to give the Motorcaddy a real test.

Oh, wow! What a great opportunity this would be. I live in the north Georgia mountains and we have some hills on our courses. 

I currently walk 4-5 rounds per week using my Rovic push cart. It’s a great cart and I love walking. However,  I never look forward to trudging the hills of hole number 12 and dread “heartbreaker hill” of number 16.

I have researched / fantasized about an electric cart, but never pulled the trigger. I would jump at the opportunity to test one to see how much of a difference they actually make.

This would be perfect for the hilly courses I play. I love to walk, but sometimes at the end of the round, I’m gassed and I know it affects my score. 
Thanks for the chance MGS!

What an awesome opportunity! One thing I am a stickler for is I love to walk the course when I play! There is nothing like a cool crisp morning on the course, just you and your friends, the wildlife around you... it simply does not get any better!

This Test is now closed to further comments.