Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,175 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Ghost Gold

TESTERS WANTED!

1.jpg

In the most recent MyGolfSpy testing for stand bags, the Ghost Golf Anyday bag was named Best Premium Golf Bag. It was a great showing for a newer company that their founder, Anand Nalia, says is simply  “a humble towel company.”

Who is Ghost Golf?

Founded in 2022, Ghost Golf actually did start as a “humble towel company.” Their first innovation was a magnet that made the towel significantly more user-friendly. They then branched into other areas such as belts, clothing, bags and other accessories. With an ever-expanding lineup, Ghost Golf looks to make a significant impact by providing premium quality products that have an elite level of attention to detail. Their prices may be high but so is the quality of their products.

4.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will be selecting four golfers to test, review and keep their choice of a Ghost Golf Anyday golf bag. The Anyday golf bag is available in five colors and boasts a host of features.

• Symmetrical design
  • 7- or 14-way top
  • Full-length and fully enclosed dividers
  • Large putter well
  • Dual straps
  • Rain hood
  • Carbon fiber legs
  • And a whole lot more! 

We want to know how these premium golf bags work in a day-in-day-out situation. How they work for those golfers walking and for those in carts. What makes these golf bags stand out from the rest?

3.jpg

Do you want to give an open and honest review of the GHOST Golf ANYDAY golf bag?

5.jpg

*Registration closes April 12.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 16.

*Open to golfers worldwide.

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected for testing.

2.jpg

269 Comments

1 hour ago, JustJeffy said:

Funny thing happened on the way to the golf course, well not so funny but maybe timely.  Have had a Sun Mountain 14 divider 2.5 back for a while.  The only thing I didn't like about it was the umbrella holder since it kinda interfered with the way I had everything laid out in the bag.  Still it was the best bag so far... until it stopped standing up.  Now it has decided to sprawl itself on the ground whenever it feels like it and never bothers to tell me when.  Usually it is just as I get ready to strike the ball.  Would love to put one of these Ghost bags through the test.  As an avid bag carrier I would be interested to see if the additional weight of the Ghost is worth it.  Plus in reaching out to Sun Mountain to see about repair, or warranty options customer service was pretty worthless.

2 days ago I saw Costco carrying Sun Mountain bags.  They seem descent at a glance.

6 minutes ago, JFerrin said:

@GolfSpy SAM Thanks for your feedback.  Does your 14-way truly have full-length dividers?  I have seen most just divide at top and inside my have 4-6 pockets.  So I will encounter the same issues I currently have with clubs interfering at the bottom of the bag in my current 4-way.  They move all around within the pockets as well and had second thoughts after purchasing my bag late last year.  I have been putting my money in club upgrades for now and just need to suck it up for now with current bag choice.  Thanks again.

I have the 14-way bag and the dividers go all the way down. 

Would very much enjoy the opportunity to test these bags out.  Was planning to be in the market for a new bag this year.  These look very interesting with their pocket configuration. But, my focus would be on how well their legs handle droop-age after continue use.

39 minutes ago, JFerrin said:

2 days ago I saw Costco carrying Sun Mountain bags.  They seem descent at a glance.

Thanks for the heads-up I may check that out.

1 hour ago, JFerrin said:

@GolfSpy SAM Thanks for your feedback.  Does your 14-way truly have full-length dividers?  I have seen most just divide at top and inside my have 4-6 pockets.  So I will encounter the same issues I currently have with clubs interfering at the bottom of the bag in my current 4-way.  They move all around within the pockets as well and had second thoughts after purchasing my bag late last year.  I have been putting my money in club upgrades for now and just need to suck it up for now with current bag choice.  Thanks again.

See below 🙂

image.png

These look great--a 14-way bag with carry option is a tough balance to strike.  I recently swapped from an Ogio carry bag to a Sun Mountain C130 for the storage space, but it's a tank and there's no option for carrying it.  I'd be interested to see these in action.

Timing is fantastic. My Datrek tore on me while carrying and one shoulder shrug later the dredded sound of tearing. 

Ghost Bag looks great and the 14-divider is exactly like my Datrek.

Good luck to everyone. 

If I were to be selected,  it would be going up against my ProSelect cart bag.

20240406_154746.jpg.68775c4d63778baf9b2fd122892e7e19.jpg

This bag is over 25 years old, and the only true signs of wearing is color fade on the canvas/leather shell, and around the top edges of the crown. Also the "fur" on the strap has begun to shed.

20240406_154733.jpg.f6fc23adc0adbab239dfb3e8c06c7042.jpg

It has ample storage in the right spots, and even has a rain gear side entry pocket on the back side, that goes nearly the length of the bag. The downside is that when the bag is loaded, it's awkward to carry, and hard to load/unload from the vehicle.

20240406_154813.jpg.dcd707f77317fc174d23b1653cc40bbf.jpg20240406_154758.jpg.f809caebf32c91ac449b3a62fd39ae4d.jpg

As a "golf" life long OGIO fan, would be interested in seeing what made this bag so good in your reviews, first hand.  

I am a Ping Hoofer user since High School, some 26 years+, but ice always wanted and craved a better manufacturer or model. Being an strict walker snd competitive player there have really been no better options in my opinion. This looks like a worthy adversary, with the integrated bottom stand, adequate pouches, and 14 way dividers. I'm a bit concerned on the weight and being a bit bottom heavy, but would love to tote this around this summer!

Been in the market for a while, been looking to walk more and have something that travels well. I travel for work and play a lot with customers in CA, AZ, and NV, Ghost has definitely been on my list of bags to look into. Appreciate the opportunity. Good Luck to all who signed up. 

Awesome opportunity. I have been toying with the idea  of getting a new stand bag. Good luck to everyone!

Currently using a 25 year old TaylorMade stand bag. It needs replaced, but I have not yet found anything that I liked enough to replace it. 

My wife got me the Maverick everyday bundle for Christmas.  I'll admit: the bundle was more than I would normally pay for stuff like that (Shoe bag, two towels, ball marker/divot tool, two bags of tees and a possessions bag).  The products are gorgeous.  They are really good quality and I love all.  Despite all of the storage in the golf bag, I do wish they had a big compartment for all of my cold weather/rain gear.  That may be nitpicky because the storage compartments on the side of the bag are more than generous.  IMG_0162.jpg.17ace02ef2cf056f83af254683116d6a.jpgIMG_0165.jpg.5d97303bb0d66b4a4f9dfaa5bcbe7ab6.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bill Galinas said:

My wife got me the Maverick everyday bundle for Christmas.  I'll admit: the bundle was more than I would normally pay for stuff like that (Shoe bag, two towels, ball marker/divot tool, two bags of tees and a possessions bag).  The products are gorgeous.  They are really good quality and I love all.  Despite all of the storage in the golf bag, I do wish they had a big compartment for all of my cold weather/rain gear.  That may be nitpicky because the storage compartments on the side of the bag are more than generous.  IMG_0162.jpg.17ace02ef2cf056f83af254683116d6a.jpgIMG_0165.jpg.5d97303bb0d66b4a4f9dfaa5bcbe7ab6.jpg

Ur wife needs to let my wife tag along next time she Christmas shops!

I love Ghost products. Honestly they probably make the best looking bag I have seen. I own two high end Vessel Bags and wish that I knew about Ghost before I invested in the Vessel. This is a great oportunity.

21 hours ago, JustJeffy said:

Funny thing happened on the way to the golf course, well not so funny but maybe timely.  Have had a Sun Mountain 14 divider 2.5 back for a while.  The only thing I didn't like about it was the umbrella holder since it kinda interfered with the way I had everything laid out in the bag.  Still it was the best bag so far... until it stopped standing up.  Now it has decided to sprawl itself on the ground whenever it feels like it and never bothers to tell me when.  Usually it is just as I get ready to strike the ball.  Would love to put one of these Ghost bags through the test.  As an avid bag carrier I would be interested to see if the additional weight of the Ghost is worth it.  Plus in reaching out to Sun Mountain to see about repair, or warranty options customer service was pretty worthless.

If you bought that thing at Costco - I would take it back (can't beat that refund policy)!

This Test is now closed to further comments.