Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

It would be an awesome opportunity to test one of these drivers. Since I retired, I have been looking to tweak my game a bit. I live in the midwest so have a shorter golf season, but it begins tomorrow. I had a lesson yesterday and can hardly wait to get out. Our local course has fittings by a few manufacturers, but I have been researching MyGolfSpy forums to find which fitters are better to experience different brands. I also am a 71 year old woman who some fitters are not eager to take the time with. My first driver was a Callaway Big Bertha when I started golfing 30 years ago. Our pro shop manager just got his own Callaway clubs and let me try his. Although he is a foot taller than me and 30 years younger and it was too much shaft for me, it felt pretty dang good. Looking forward to a fitting this spring and am ready for some new technology!

Would love to try out the Smoke AI Driver, I hear nothing but positive reviews and comments about it. I have the Smoke AI Max 3 wood and its one of the best clubs I have ever used, would love to test the driver. Another great opportunity from MyGolfSpy and another great brand, good luck to all that are chosen!

Great opportunity and best of luck to all. I currently game a stealth 2 plus but am considering trying some other options to see what might best suit my game. 

One of the best looking drivers on the market.  I’ve had good luck with my Aerojet but would throw it in a pond to find my fairways.  

Good luck to everyone!!

Very excited for this one! I went through a fitting a few months back to see if I would see much change or gain anything with a new driver compared to my Ping G400 SFT. Because my swing has changed so much after lessons, my current miss is pulling it left or snap hooking once in a while due to the naturally closed face of the SFT. It came down to the AI Smoke Max and the Ping G430 LST. However, that was just a small sample size of swinging a ton of different clubhead and shaft combinations. I would love to be able to give a review on a much larger scale.

Again, best of luck to all!!

I have not touched a Callaway "wood" in decades. I caved in a couple in one season way back when I was a lot stronger with clubhead speed reaching 120 mph with 43 inch driver. Now that I am 22-25 mph slower I am open to trial a Callaway product. I'll not ask for a specific model, will allow moderators to choose the best fit for my 64 yo swing. Good luck to all who are fortunate to be testers.

This would be an awesome test. As mentioned above, the prices of new drivers is through the roof but I'd like the opportunity to see if the technology really is a substantial/defineable improvement over what I'm currently gaming (which is a toss up between an Epic Flash and a PXG 033 Gen 5).

I would love to test out the new driver.  I just got the triple diamond 3 wood paradym  from last year but would love to test any of the three preferable the diamond or the max 

I have never played with any Callaway golf products before, either in driver or irons. However, I am intrigued to see how they would complement my golf game as Callaway was the first golf ball I played with when I was only four years old. Currently, I am 36, and I am interested in testing the AI Smoke series as it seems quite fascinating with its innovative technology and colorway. Moreover, I appreciate their decision to move away from the jailbreak frame inside of their driver heads, and I would be delighted to be selected for testing. 

Would like to test and see how it compares to my new driver.  Would be great to report the results to MyGolfSpy  members

Another great testing opportunity! Would love to compare it to my Callaway Epic Speed driver. Would be interested to see the difference a few years technology can make. 

This would a great opportunity. I am really looking for a possiable change. I previously played callaway Apex irons and  Epic Driver. Thought I would be better playing Titlest but made bad discsion and now struggling. Looking for a change. 

Nebhusker

I’ve hit one of these once. Felt good. Ive wanted to see what I can really do with one ever since and see how it actually performs. This will be a great test to see what comes out of it. The new technology is incredible and a blast to learn about. I’m currently hitting a Mizuno ST-Z 220 with a Ventus Blue 6-X 65gram shaft with a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip with an extra wrap. It would be interesting to see if this would be step up for my game. The last callaway driver I had was the Great Big Bertha Epic. Good luck to everyone who put in to test this club!

Max D, 1inch short. Stiff Flex. I just got the ping G430 Max 10k with the same fit and it would be very interesting to see how these two stack up. 

This is awesome. I just got fitted for the Ai Smoke irons and have only played a couple rounds in them but they are game-changing. Can’t wait to game this driver. 

My Callaway Rogue ST was a big improvement. Would love to have the opportunity to see if the Ai Smoke MAX D would make a significant difference.

I am currently gaming the Callaway Rogue *** and I like it a lot!  At the Uinta Golf Shop the other day I tried out the new Callaway Ai Smoke *** and I was extremely impressed with its performance/results as compared to other drivers tested (the longest and most accurate).  The triple diamond *** is also the best-looking new driver on the market.  This is the driver that I would love to test or own as it checks all the boxes for me!  Please send me one to test!

Good luck to everyone applying! 
I have heard nothing but great things about Callaway's recent drivers.

This is an incredible opportunity! My bag is currently packed with hand me downs from golf friends that have all upgraded. I do have a new putter and three new wedges, which have all been improvements. My game has been ‘on par’😁 with those friends that have new clubs, so I haven’t had the ‘drive’😁 to look for any other clubs. However, last week I had the opportunity to use a newer TaylorMade hybrid. Oh geez, it was amazing!! It felt like a Cadillac, like hitting the sweet spot every single time. This has changed my outlook on what may be possible with newer equipment.  

This is an awesome opportunity! With currently gaming the Paradym curious what improvement the AI Smoke adds. Be awesome to test this bad boy out.

I like Callaway because it's a fairway finder. I've tried the Taylormade and a Cobra . The TM M2 is long off the tee but I don't know what side of the fairway it will land. Callaway is a point and shoot driver

This Test is now closed to further comments.