Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned) ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned)

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

What a opportunity this would be!!

My father in law bought one a couple months ago, but season just getting started, so he hasn't put it through the paces yet.

Good luck everyone!

Would love to be chosen but looking forward to hearing the results, been looking for a driver for over THREE YEARS and every time I go to a fitting my current driver performs as good or better. Almost pulled the trigger on the new Big Bertha but the little increase in dispersion and length (5 yards carry) wasn't worth it and decided to spend the $$ on a handful of coaching sessions and it was the right decision. I did end up taking the PXG fitting hoping they would be able to help me find a driver --- what an awesome experience but I ended up with new irons even though I wasn't looking for irons and LOVE them but they couldn't help me with my woods unfortunately.

Sign me up! I’ve been reading every review on these drivers since they were launched. I’ve been struggling with distance loss after I hit my 60’s and still looking for the answer. This test might be the answer!  Thanks to MGS for putting together another opportunity for this community!

New to the forum and have already got some good knowledge from scrolling through. Currently I have a PXG 0311XL Gen5. Love the look of these and the draw biased might be the ticket to straighten my slice out.  Can't wait to see the testing outcomes. 👍👍👍

Would’ve loved to have the opportunity to test this, but I just bought a new set of tailor-made so I gotta update the what’s in my bag

I have a number of friends who are playing Callaway Paradym drivers and I am interested in trying the new driver.  Much better to play multiple rounds than just going to a demo day for consistency and condition changes.  

Forever a fan of Callaway Drivers they were the only drivers I used until my recent switch to the PXG Black Ops. Would be great to compare these two head-to-head!

Good luck everyone!

I have multiple Drivers and Mevo Plus can give plenty on feedback inside and out.

Would love to give my rogue an upgrade one of these and see and feel the difference between the 2. The look of these are sweet and hope the feel matches. Good luck everyone.

1 minute ago, TJ Hall said:

My son tried the AI smoke at golf show a couple of weeks ago and said it’s the best driver he’s tried in years  I would love the opportunity to give it a try to hopefully improve my driving, so I can keep up with him and my golfing buddies  

This Test is now closed to further comments.