Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

Not familiar with Hackmotion product(s) but it's reminiscent of the Zepp golf device (now defunct). I'd be interested in the tester's results and what it actually measures; looks like wrist angles only. Having this trace and display the actual swing path/plane that took place, start to finish, along with some other measurables could be very beneficial (i.e. hand speed, swing speed, tempo, etc.). Should be interesting, regardless.

I have been eyeing this product for awhile now and would love to give it a try. I have been trying to shallow out my swing and having instant feed back about where hands/wrist are should definitely help. 

Additionally my son has recently started playing golf and I think a product like this would definitely help teach and engrain in him what the right positions are in the swing and how to get into them. Looking forward to hopefully testing this product!

Having tested the original hackmotion device it would be interesting to see how this one compares. The putting was always a bit of a wash out on the original and would fire off strokes even if you were just lining up.  The addition of vibration and sound to the device itself could be extremely advantageous. Before you'd have to have your phone volume on and potentially annoy other golfers on the range, but having it all come from your wrist would be a big step up!

Good luck testers, looking forward to hearing how this one goes and compares!

WOW, I've been looking at this for a while to help explain wrist angles to my kids.  Another amazing opportunity.  You better believe I put my name in the hat for this one!  Best of luck.

This one is of great interest here.  Gabe at Let’s Play Through credits HackMotion with significantly improving his game. He was a very good player to start with, but claims he has halved his handicap using this product.  Personally, I am seriously considering getting one for winter practice and improvement, so looking forward to hearing how and if forum members can get similar results before taking the plunge.

Thanks to HackMotion and MGS for another great test. Good luck to all who apply!

Over the past two years, I have changed my game from being a habitual slicer to unable to hit a fade. 

I did this through several changes to my swing, but i think the biggest change was the simplest; fixing my grip/wrist hinge. 

I would love to demo this product as I am hyper aware of my lead wrist in all phases of the game, (I chip and putt cross handed) and feel that being able to quantify this with real data would be incredibly valuable. (Data engineer/ nerd by trade)

I have the original and am really curious to see if the new sensor is worth the upgrade or not. They're basically "forcing" people who have the Core to upgrade to the Plus by making that upgrade and the hardware replacement costs so close together. But I'm hoping the sensor upgrade is worth the cost.

Wow wow wow!!! MGS team is on 🔥 with the testing opportunities. Well done! Am grateful for all the insights member testing/review provides for us average hackers. Keep up the great work! 

Another great testing opportunity from MGS and HackMoition! I was a tester on the original version and it worked very well with the biggest issue was the sensitivity while putting. I'm sure they have fixed that with the new version and I'm looking forward too see how the updated version works.

Good luck to everyone trying to test this device out!

I have been working hard to improve my game. The old school credit card in the glove trick is helping but I am looking for more feedback. Something like this has the potential to do so, but I am skeptical if it would be worth the money or not. Thus I haven’t made the investment myself. 

I've been eyeing this product for a while now! Over the past few years I have developed a huge overswing, mainly with driver due to a complete wrist breakdown at the top of my swing. The audio feedback and the ability to hit balls while getting that feedback are the primary reasons I've been considering purchasing.

Amazing opportunity. Wrist angle is so important especially at the top and first move down. Hackmotion has always been on my radar and what is a more important thing to bring to a golf course than a fundamentally sound swing? My instructor (Monte Scheinblum) references hackmotion quite a bit. Best of luck to all entrants and myself!

I'd love the chance to get to give this one a go. I've watched a few of the reviews on this and started looking into one. I've also been thinking of using a similarly functioning app for the apple watch. With my kids a majority of my golfing has been spent hitting balls into the net in the garage using the simulator instead of actual range time. Lets me work on technique so my actual on course rounds aren't wasted with all the poor shots, just most of them. 

This is a very interesting product to me.  As a person who struggles to keep my hands and arms in a correct sequence throughout my swing, it would be awesome to have a tool that would provide feedback.  Most of my misses can be contributed to my hands and keeping my face open at impact. 

Very interested to try this product while providing an honest and quick review, while taking a look at ideas that could make it even better.

Recently became obsessed with the data side of golf. Bought a golf monitor, took some trackman videos of my swing, YouTube videos galore. Was unaware of this device. Really interested to see what it's all about. 

I’ve seen this and it made me realize bowing my wrist back is likely what causes my slice with the driver.. this would be awesome if it works as advertised!

Some youtubers I follow (one being Peter Finch) have shown Hackmotion in a few vids and I've been curious for a while. Since having a couple of lessons last year, I've been conscious of wrist angle and trying to keep consistent position through swings, but as a data nerd this device and the feedback from it would be fantastic. I've spent too much already this year, so it'll have to wait until funds permit.lol

Good luck to all the testers! I look forward to seeing how people use it and whether you see benefits on the course after using it.

This Test is now closed to further comments.