Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,095 signups
Equipment Type: Training AId
Vendor: TourStriker

TSTWF.jpg

Training aids.  Do they work? Can they help your golf swing, or are they mere band-aids that fail to heal your swing once they’re taken away? The golf instruction community, and golf as a whole, is divided on the subject. Some swear by a good training aid, while others are convinced they have no lasting benefit. Add to this dynamic the fact that there are plenty of cheap low-cost and low-quality products promising big gains in yards and accuracy, and it’s easy to see how everyday golfers can get confused and frustrated.

TourStriker and its founder Martin Chuck are at the forefront of making high-quality training aids with true potential to help your game, however. If tour pro use and validation is your metric, look no further than the prevalence of the TourStriker Smart Ball. Rory McIlroy, Justin Rose, and Max Homa are just a few of the big names of professional golf who have been seen using the Smart Ball. Now, the MyGolfSpy Forum will put several of TourStriker’s products to the test in a unique custom-built opportunity specifically for the forum.

TSTW2.jpg

For this testing opportunity, testers will receive one of each of the following devices:

1)      The TourStriker Smart Ball Sleeve with Smart Ball.  The Smart Ball may be the most popular and successful training aid going for teaching a golf swing that synchronizes the arms and body. Now with the debut of the Smart Sleeve, Martin has taken the ball off the lanyard you used to wear around your neck, and dramatically expanded the use and benefits of the Smart Ball!

2)      The Impact Sling. The Impact Sling is the modern version of the classic and universally loved “rope swing drill.” The Impact Sling uses a golf grip handle and weighted resistance bands to work on tempo, timing, and many other aspects of your golf swing.

3)      The Toolbox. The Toolbox is an all in one training device that will help golfers of all skill levels with alignment and ball position, stance width, swing plane, and fitness & stretching among others.

4)      The TourStriker 7-Iron. This unique club is designed to teach golfers the correct way to deliver the “sweet spot” of their clubs, requiring the forward shaft lean at impact common among all great ball strikers.

5)      The FlexClick. The FlexClick shows you what the ideal impact position feels like so you can begin to train proper wrist conditions, a proper grip, and improve your long game, short game, and putting.

In addition, each TourStriker product is accompanied by a series of lesson protocols created and presented by Martin Chuck himself. In these protocols, Martin takes you through a progression of drills to help you get the maximum benefit from the training aid.

TSTW3.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for 4 golfers, to test, review, and keep each a TourStriker Training Kit comprised of each of these 5 products. Testers will review each product AND IT’S ACCOMPANYING TRAINING VIDEO PROTOCOLS for build quality, ease of use, and most importantly effectiveness.

* This testing opportunity is open to registered forum members in North America.
* Registration closes Aug. 28. 
* Testers will be announced on the Forum Sept. 3. 

86 Comments

I have been working on my swing a lot lately with online coaching (opposed to just be buying more clubs). I would definitely be interested in testing the TourStriker training kit to help improve my game. 

This should be a fascinating test for the chosen testers.  I have a number of the Tour Striker training aids (Smart ball, Planemate, Plane station) and are a number of very few training aids that have stood the test of time. i.e. I still use them, although primarily over the winter or at start of the season.  It will be interesting to see what the testers thoughts are on each of the components of the bundle. 

Oh boy!! This has my name all over it. I have various training aids that I use but my game stays the same. This is a full set of aids but with a training program. Plus I love Martin Chuck- I watch all his golf tips.

This definitely isn’t the sexiest product that’s been available for testing. But to be honest, this is probably the most important for me because this season if apparently forgotten how to hit my irons flush… 🙃

This is quirky, and I absolutely love it! Whoever gets the opportunity needs to do a spoof on tin cup for some videos with everything engaged at once!

I've signed up to test this, and I think I'd be a really good candidate, as I'm the kind of bad golfer who *needs* stuff like this.  I'm a 46 handicap (like I said, I'm bad...my arrcos even agrees), with a major problem with consistency and power (to accompany the fact I have a lousy short game...I putt really well though...unfortunately, I'm usually draining the 25 footer for triple bogey...

I take lessons, and I'm solid off the in person lesson for a few weeks, and then little things start to fall apart, and I don't have the self knowledge and ability to put them back together, so it all goes to pieces.

So reminder and training tech *should* be right up my alley.  I'd be very interested in seeing if it added up to any measurable improvement.  If it can help someone like me get fixed, it would help anyone.

So, guess I hope I get lucky.

have used weighted and flex trainers, but that does just that of keeping arms out and trying to feel the weight and stretch. Would love to try the TourStriker for arm positioning,width, alignment, and etc. Hope to have the chance to give feedback and contribute to the community. Forum and MyGolfSpy feedbacks have helped me tons when it comes to equipment selection (clubs, bag, balls, pushcart).

This will be a super experience for the testers.  Kudos to the MyGolfSpy Admin for getting another great testing opportunity.  As a Golf Forever user, it would be interesting to make the comparison to see which training aid helps the most.  Good luck to everyone.

This Test is now closed to further comments.