Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,660 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Sub70

TESTERS WANTED!

Sub 70 Golf was created to give golfers access to the highest quality and newest technology golf clubs available in the market, and to do so at a fraction of the cost of larger companies.

They don't have an advertising budget, and there is no third party selling our clubs and marking up prices to ensure their own profit.

Sub 70 Golf is located in Sycamore, Illinois, and the people that started Sub 70 are also the people that build your clubs, answer your calls, and play a lot of golf.

Those same people believe that golfers should not have to feel the need to spend a small fortune on new golf clubs every six months in order to feel like they can keep up.

Sub70 take pride in their clubs, and stand for their values. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your clubs, let them know and they will make it right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 23.01.28.png

For this Test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test two of the Sub70 TAIII Milled Forged Wedges

Screenshot 2023-05-24 21.30.09.png

The TAIII wedge is an addition and complement to the award winning TAIII irons. Created with both reliability and versatility in mind, the TAIII golf wedge can play every shot: high, low, high spin or low spin. Meant for those with creativity around the greens, the Tommy Armour III Tour Milled wedges are the precision made tools of a short game artist.

This test is open to anyone in the US and Canada with RH only availability!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

237 Comments

I've been looking at these to replace my old 52° and 60°. Would love the opportunity to test these out. 

I've been very curious about the TAIII irons AND wedges but haven't seen any in person.  Currently play Edison & Mizuno wedges but I would love to get my hands on one of their wedges to give it a go.  Might spark me to take a swing at the irons.  Thanks

As (one of) the only Forum members who worked for Tommy Armour at Medinah, played Tommy Armour Colocrom Copper faced irons and Blonde face persimmons, and still have my first putter: Tommy Armour Ironmaster, would love to try newest iteration of Tommy Armour wedges from an OG northern Illinois golf boy

Would love to be a tester.  My wedges are showing some wear after three years so now's the opportune time to restock the bag :)

I've played Cleveland wedges for decades now but the Sub 70 wedges look beautiful and I would love the opportunity to compare them. 

The most reliable part of my game can only get better with these weapons in the bag. Would love to see how these stack up against my Callaway Jaws and Full face.

Missed out on the Sub 70 x TAIII irons. Best looking clubs I've seen so definitely can't wait to get my hands on the wedges.

Always been intrigued with the Sub 70 brand. I'm looking to replace my current gamers and these look impressive! Would love to be selected to test  these. Good Luck everyone!

I’m a Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

Do the research, that’s the Spy part.

Add different shafts and grips, that’s the Tinker.

Build the clubs and changes lofts and lie for my game, that’s the Tailor.

Then out in the trenches seeing if my new weapons work, Soldier. 

My garage is set up like a tour truck,  have all the things needed to make and change things, my new thing will be, copper irons. 
Good luck, I’ve always said, short game is key, wedges and putters. That’s the thing that gets you in the cup. 

Definately need low bounce for the 60 (6 or so) . Love my current SW for getting out of bunkers and chipping so this one will have a skeptical tester. Could definately improve with the gap so that would be nice to see.

Excited to see how these stack up. I just upgraded to Cleveland RTX6 with s400 shafts. That said, I've loved the sub70 crew and still have their 4hybrid in the bag. They do an awesome job and I love their customer service!

those are some beautiful wedges!  Hope to test these out and see if they can knock my Vokey's out of the bag!

Short game needs the most help. Would ask for a 54 and 58 degree set. 2 degrees flat. Moderate bounce on the 54 and high bounce on the 58.

Would love the chance to test these wedges. Working on my short game now and these would be a great help i'm sure. Good luck to all who enter

I play Sub 70 699 Pro V2 irons and a 949X Pro 5 hybrid.  Just have not made a jump to their wedges.  I love the irons and the hybrid is just as advertised!

Nice looking wedges, my grooves are getting pretty well worn so am in the market for a new set of scoring irons. Look forward to testing these!

I currently play a 52° Sub70 JB (2° flat) wedge. Striking performance. Interested to see how the TAIII stacks up. If picked I'll give you a through review.  

Again another amazing opportunity for us here to test out some of the nicest looking wedges.

thank you to My Golf Spy and @GolfSub70 for this amazing opportunity.

I can say they would get 5 stars for their customer service. When I called a few year back, I ended up speaking with the owner. They are a family end to end. Whoever gets chosen will be in good hands for sure. Good luck everyone

This Test is now closed to further comments.