Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned) ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned)

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,650 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: ClicGear

Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart

Calling All Push Cart Mafia!

image.png

Clicgear and MyGolfSpy are looking for members to put the Model 4.0 Push Cart to the test.

Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and dependable. They have also built the largest selection of quality push cart accessories available with over 40 different items to customize and add even more features to your Clicgear cart.

Every Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart comes with these features:

New silicone bag strap system

New adjustable upper saddle

New lower saddle

Quickly folds down to a compact 13" x 15" x 24"

Front-wheel engaged hand brake

Independent handle bar adjustments

Large console (scorecard, ball, pencil & tee holders)

Large storage net

Accessory mounts x4 (standard cup holder included)

Umbrella mount & bracket

Accommodates most stand bags

21lb heavy-duty frame

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart!

Testers will be able to select from any in-stock color option.

image.png

This Test is open to all US based Forum Members! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

136 Comments

I am a bag carrier when I get out and play currently. Did use an older BagBoy push cart for a bit in high school. Would love to see what some like this would handle out in the hills of my course!

Get out at least once a week for a twilight walk and my current cart has seen some better days! Would love to check this out and share my experiences with other spys! 

Always been a carry guy, resisted the urge to join the Push Cart Posse. Our league captain says switching away from carrying will add years to my life -- that might be a stretch, but figured I'd sign up to see if this could be my chance to make the switch 🤞 (plus I'd refuse to get any push cart that doesn't fold down to a compact size, and this one looks like it checks that box).  Either way, great testing opp, looking forward to seeing the results!

Love my clicgear 3.5+, would love to test the newer version. I am only 13 so I still can't ride in a cart without an adult so I always have to walk. And my dad also likes to walk when we play together and he has an older clicgear, so maybe I could let him use mine if I get this one. Fingers crossed!

Unfortunately, I am withdrawing my name from this testing opportunity. My right knee which I have had three operations on is acting up and I will be riding a cart until my doctor determines what sort of treatment will be required.  

Great opportunity to test. The ClicGear is always a good product. Would be great to put it head to head with my Nitron and see how it performs.

This thing is awesome. Cannot believe I found a lightly used one on FB for 90 bucks.

The best thing is the adjustable upper saddle. Holds your bag at a much better angle. 

The net is great for a rangefinder and the compartment is huge. 

Someone is going to get an awesome cart that will last a long time with tons of accessories you can add. 

I would love to participate in this.  I've been using a clic gear 3.0 for about 5 years.  I actually like to get the first T time of the day and run much of the course when I play.  The clig gear 3.0 is heavy and stable enough it runs at high speed well and when I give it a big shove to meet me somewhere after I putt it is stable enough to run on over there well on it's own.  It would be great to see what changes they've made.

I walk most of the time and have an older (about 5-6 years old) Clicgear push cart.  Would love to try out this new one and compare.  I walk at least twice a week, so would be able to provide great feedback.

Don't walk as much as I used to with 2 knee replacements and the Arizona heat. I play 5 days a week and if I walked, I might have to skip a round or two to recover. Not willing to sacrifice the rounds. God luck to all!!!

This would be a great opportunity I play in tournaments with my older clicgear 2.0 cart and I’d like test how a new cart holds up 

I would love to be considered for a tester.  I usually do reviews on technical gear (Motherboards / CPU / GPU / RAM) and currently have and use for 100+ rounds a year a ClicGear 1 (purchased in 2005 I believe).  If selected the white ClicGear 4 would be awesome.

Although I generally ride when playing golf with my wife, I have always liked to walk.  The group of old guys I walked with gave up golf when they turned 80, so I have only been walking when I play 9 holes.  I'd like to see if this Clicgear Model 4 push cart will outperform the original Sun Mountain MicroCart circa 2012 on the grassy slopes of our Columbia Point GC.

I really want to see a restock of that cart pictured above with the orange wheels! As an Oklahoma State alum (who lives in Stillwater, an orange town) it would be super cool to have that orange cart on the fairways (and rough...)!

Another good test opportunity! Would love to see a combination of experienced pushcart users who can compare the 4.0 to their previous cart, as well as one or two folks who are new to the pushcart game - would make for an interesting combination of perspectives!

Walking is the only way to play golf IMO
(unless you can't walk due to age or health)

Nothing better than walking from the rough on one side of the fairway to the rough on the other side 🤣

I am a walker, 99% of the time (playing in Arizona during the summer, no walking).  I have been contemplating getting a cart but haven’t found anything of interest or anything that would fit in my trunk with the rest of my golf life, LOL.  
good luck to everyone ☘️

I carry on my flat, short Florida course as a Snowbird. At 75, carrying even 9 on hilly Michigan courses is in my rear view mirror.  I’d love to test a Clickgear cart 3-4 times a week.

This Test is now closed to further comments.