Testers Wanted: Vortex Rangefinders ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,965 signups
Equipment Type: Long Game
Vendor: Mizuno

Mizuno Long Game

Mizuno is here to bring back a favorite and often requested forum member test for 2023!  The Mizuno Long Game test will see testers fit the top end of their bag with the ST 230 line of clubs to see what sort of improvements can be made using Mizuno's latest gear.  Testers will get to experience the missing piece from their golf game in Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber which is featured throughout the lineup.  

image.png

What is the CORTECH Chamber?

The CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece:  Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source.  At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.

image.png image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the ST 230 long game clubs!

Each tester will select:

1.  ST-X 230 or ST-Z 230 Driver

2.  Two other clubs (select from ST-Z 230 Fairways, ST-Z 230 Hybrids, or Fli-Hi Driving Irons) to fill in the gap to their top iron.

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

208 Comments

Used to have a bag full of Mizuno clubs. Very excited to get the possibility to try some of their gear. Good Luck to all!

I have played the Mizuno irons for past 12 years and recently replaced them with the Callaway Paradym irons. However, I kept the Mizuno hybrids in the bag (3 and 4) and love the feel/look/workability of these clubs. They are the 2017 year clubs and would be honored to test the newest lineup. Good luck to all!

I am excited to see how these perform for the MGS crew. I definitely rock the mizuno irons but never really considered the long game clubs. Hopefully they will be a pleasant surprise to us all.

Oh boy! This this is exactly where my problem is at the moment. I can't get off the teebox and it's killing my scores. I got fitted for Jpx 923 Hmp this spring and they are awesome. I should have tried out a hybrid in place of my 4 and 5 irons. I hit my 5 iron pretty well but I still do hit it fat more than I should. I usually don't even pull my 4 iron out of the bag unless it is to punch out of the trees from a bad tee shot. Thank you possibility to try out this driver and hybrids! 

It's uncanny how sometimes after I've been researching a product, it pops up as a testing opportunity. I've been looking into their drivers and fairway woods recently and love that this great group gets this chance. 

Would have loved the ST-Z 230 driver, ST-Z 230 3W and Fli-Hi utility but am once again among the crowd of avid spectators that will follow this test from across the border!

I’m excited for this test as I currently play a Mizuno lob wedge. I currently game Ping G425 driver and hybrid and would love to see how Mizuno stacks up to those clubs.

Whoever gets chosen for this is definitely in for something special.

Having Mizuno onboard with MGS to do the testing of their long game is a game changer for everyone.

Good luck to all who apply. Us Canadians will be watching closely

I played twice last week and realized I  need to upgrade all my woods. My long irons just aren't getting me there.  These Mizunos look fantastic.  Good luck to everyone.  I am curious to see the outcome of the test. 

Have played Mizuno irons for many years. The woods have come a long way and are very underrated. They are sneaky good. Would love the opportunity to try and evaluate new models. 

I'm excited to to possibly have an opportunity to test these Mizuno clubs! I've tried the mizuno irons and they are awesome as well.

I would love to put Mizuno woods to the test, never really been a company I’ve looked at for the long game but I have games their irons and wedges.

Looks like a great opportunity to compliment my new 923HL irons!  This is my first year using Mizuno and I'm not looking back!

Since I don't have the budget for new, latest model clubs, I'm very interested in Mizuno's woods due to the steep discounts that past year models get. I won't get one of these this year but picking a driver up next year for $300 is definitely on the table. 

Another fabulous opportunity through MGS. The 230Z looks like it might replace my Titleist 917D2.  It’d be an honor to be included in this test.

this would be an awesome opportunity. I love my Mizuno Irons, but have never taken the opportunity to try anything other than them. one of my favorite youtubers is a Mizuno driver guy so this is exciting. 

As a long-term MP irons loyalist (currently playing MP-20 MB) the prospect of testing Mizuno’s long game clubs, particularly the beautiful looking Pro Hi-Fli, is exciting.

Mizuno Irons have always been at the top of the iron chain...   will be interesting to see where they fit into the metal wood rankings ..   thanks  

This Test is now closed to further comments.