Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

BEST TECH in the putter business   IMHO ...    Thanks for the opportunity...    currently using   Toulon Garage Indianapolis center shafted.      

I find it hard to believe that the orientation of the hosel would have any effect on your miss tendencies?  Interesting to say the least.  I'd love to test it out to see 👍

What a cutting edge design!  This putter is awesome.  I would really like to try and evaluate   and share my assessments.

Definitely interested in these. My putting has been awful the last few rounds. Ready for a change. Have been using the same odyssey for at least 10 years 

I would love to see if the long hosel could help me. I am usually missing right on my putts and never contemplated that the hosel could be an issue.

The hits just keep coming! I love this community!

Good luck to everyone signing up! I am currently in a committed relationship with my Odyssey, so gonna try to make things work 😋.

Have always heard great things about these putters.  Currently use an Odyssey Versa 7CS, but still have a soft spot for my old Odyssey White Steel 5 mid-mallet.  The EV-8 piques my interest as it is similar to the White Steel 5.  Will be another test series to be closely followed.

I am in need of a Great Putter as I have zero confidence in the putters that I own now.  Would be nice to find a putter that fits my misses.

I am looking at changing putters, why not test one that I was interested in???

I first saw these putters on Rick Shiels YouTube channel.  Spiked my interested.

Oh wow! Wish I could participate. I was in the first Evnroll putter review but this one really takes the cake. If you get selected you won’t be disappointed.

As of the last few years I've been using a Cleveland #11 mallet. This is the first year of hitting better putts. I would like to see how the 5.2 would stack up.

This Test is now closed to further comments.