Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

What an opportunity!!  I was at PGASS yesterday to get my driver regripped & picked-up an EV2. Great roll for a blade (coming from a mallet player).

Just in time to play out the summer & fall golf seasons here in Indiana 😀

On 4/24/2023 at 5:45 PM, Grieder55 said:

I think because of the nature of putting and the importance of CONFIDENCE in your putting and putter, changing putter s can literally happen as often as you like. Weather you use an old bullseye or Scotty Cameron, if the putts are rolling then go with it. I literally change putters sometimes weekly or daily and have 4 or 5 different styles on rotation. Sometimes each one just feels right until it DOESN'T. 

I've been selective in signing up for testing and this is one I want really bad. Almost pulled the trigger on an ER2v earlier this year on reputation alone. The chance to extensively test it would be awesome! Good luck to whoever is picked.

I’ve been putting with a Scotty Cameron circa 62 for 18 years now. I’ve been seeing more and more pros move away from blade putters and am curious to try one out. I’ve heard Excellent things about Evnroll and would love the opportunity to test one out. Good luck to everyone who applied!

This should be a good one! I’ve always like the feel of the putter when I’ve messed around with my friends on the warm up greens. Would love to give this a roll and game it. 

Impressed with the turn out for this test! 

For all the newer folks please check out the want to be a tester thread. 

We want and have selected a lot of new testers (nearly 70 at this point) however all meet some basic requirements. 

It doesn't take much and giving that thread a read will help give some insights!

42 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Impressed with the turn out for this test! 

For all the newer folks please check out the want to be a tester thread. 

We want and have selected a lot of new testers (nearly 70 at this point) however all meet some basic requirements. 

It doesn't take much and giving that thread a read will help give some insights!

Had a feeling turnout was going to be pretty high for this one!

Hi,

I know I don't meet most of the criteria with regard to how you select testers ...

I am amazed at how much time and effort so many of you spend on this site and how you are able to participate, interact and contribute.

I frankly, don't have the time or energy to participate in the topics that don't interest me. 

The topics and products I am interested in, I try to make the effort.

I am very interested in the EVNROLL product. I currently use a Kayson Mallet putter that I tested with Danny Seifried (former Canadian PGA Tour Player) who now builds and produces his own line of golf clubs. When I worked at GolfTown, I had access to the EVNROLL line, but was a dedicated Odyssey/Callaway player. I liked to pick up the EVNROLL putters in down times and roll some putts in the practice area, I just never made the switch.

I am still dedicated to Callaway through the bag, but I am really trying to find the right putter and EVNROLL looks like the brand.

I would be thrilled to be able to make it through as one of your testers!

If possible, would like to test the EV5.1, EV5.2, EV5.3 (all in black) and EV11vx!! (Neutral Hosels)

Thanks for reading and for possibly considering me.

Summer is in full swing and you can usually find me at McCleery Golf Course in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada. I'm either working on the grounds, practicing on the range / putting green, or getting my games in on the course.

FORE!

Looking forward to the opportunity to try an Evnroll putter.  Have been very curious when/after reading about them, but don’t see many at courses, mostly at big box stores where I don’t care to try a putter out on their artificial surfaces. 

This is a great opportunity, would love to be a part of it. Have been debating going back to a blade from my current mallet set up.   Looking forward to the reviews on this one. 

On 7/6/2023 at 3:52 AM, JudgeSmails said:

being that i suck at putting....putter tests are always of particular interest😁

I'm with you on that one! I would like to see how well these help on putting 😂

This Test is now closed to further comments.