Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,196 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: Caley

Testers Wanted! Caley Golf Clubs! 

image.png

About Caley

At Caley, we're passionate about making high-quality golf clubs accessible to everyone. We believe that golf is a game that should be enjoyed by all, and that starts with having the right equipment.

We know that finding the perfect golf clubs can be a daunting process, which is why we aim to simplify it for you. We offer a carefully curated selection of affordable, high-quality golf clubs with premium components, such as shafts and grips, that are designed to help you play your best game.

Our minimalist design approach ensures that our golf clubs are sleek and stylish, while still providing the performance and functionality that you need on the course. We believe that form and function should go hand in hand, and that's why we've made it our mission to create golf clubs that look great and perform even better.

But our commitment to our customers goes beyond just providing great golf clubs. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have. We want you to feel confident in your purchase, and we're dedicated to making sure that you're completely satisfied with your new golf clubs.

So whether you're a seasoned golfer or just starting out, we're here to help you find the perfect golf clubs for your game

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we need 5 Testers. 

One for each set 
Caley 01
Caley 01t
Caley 01CB

Two Testers for their Driving Irons!

This Testing Opportunity is for RH only golfers worldwide!

128 Comments

Great looking clubs. Interested in all of these clubs as they look great. Especially the Driving iron. My driving iron is my favorite club. I currently play the New Level NLU-01, and it’s fantastic. I love seeing what the DTC companies have to offer. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I have watched several reviews by YouTube golfers and they look interesting. Have been looking for some irons to replace my Mavriks and this would be a chance to try something not available in the big box stores.

46 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Thanks. Wasn’t there the other day and the loft still isn’t listed

I noticed the loft thing myself

I got on Caleys website and there is at least a four week waiting time. Are they that popular because I have not heard of them before? Where are they made?

As a current Sub 70 guy, Irons, woods, hybrid and wedges, I love the DTC idea.  This is how we can grow the market and hopefully cut down the outrageous prices we often see with big box manufacturers. 

I heard about these clubs from James Robinson (YouTube) - would love to try all the DTC brands (Caley, Takomo, Sub-par, etc.). I think I bought my P790's too soon with all of these brands now popping up on my radar!

And thank you for the opportunity, MSG!

This Test is now closed to further comments.