Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Harry Taylor Wedges Sale - $69.95

GolfSpy Barbajo

Saw another thread suggesting Harry Taylor Wedges might be closing up shop. Not sure if that's true, but this offer showed up in the Inbox this morning. Pretty sweet price...

2nr4a58j137e.jpg

GET YOUR HT SERIES 305 WEDGES FOR Factory Direct Pricing   For more information call 800.466.2305 x5

Harry Taylor Wedges At Their

Lowest Price Ever

As Low As $69.95!!!

2nr4axoj137e.jpg

2nr4bq4j137e.jpg

Pro Gets in the Design Game

"It seems like every month or so we're hearing about a new "designer" company debuting product, no doubt hoping to become the next Scotty Cameron or Bob Vokey. The latest, however, has a pedigree that few can match. H2 Golf Company recently announced the availability of Harry Taylor-designed wedges..." 

2nr4cikj137e.jpg

Hacker's Paradise Gushes Over the

Series 305 Wedges!

"I'm pretty convinced that if these can be put INTO THE HANDS of people, they'll be surprised by them. While we have seen other wedge companies take a similar order/production approach to these, the quality here truly is top notch. There is a really really nice feel and a completely well rounded look at address. One thing I like is that at setup it rides the line of a rounded and flat leading edge, not extreme one way or the other as is usually the case." - HackersParadise.com 

Harry Taylor Wedges Make Name

"Each Harry Taylor Series 305 wedges come standard with top components in golf. The True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft is the perfect addition to the 303 stainless steel heads. This high-flex, tour-weighted shaft allows for a penetrating trajectory at a moderate swing tempo. With the Dynamic Gold shaft, golfers can maximize the benefits of the Series 305 Wedge head which is designed to provide the very best accuracy to your short game." - The Desert Sun 

GET YOUR HT SERIES 305 WEDGES NOW 

Harry Taylor Wedges

As Low As $69.95!!!

2nr4axoj137e.jpg

2nr4db0j137e.jpg

2nr4e3gj137e.jpg

The all new Harry Taylor Club Polos and 1/4 Zip Jackets. The immediate appeal of the ClimaCool tipped club polo is its stylish looks, with the two-color striped body fabric and rib-knit cuff and collar giving you a winning appearance on the links. But just as good is the lightweight ClimaCool fabric, which keeps you dry and comfortable by wicking moisture away from your skin even in sweltering conditions.

Harry Taylor Wedges

As Low As $69.95!!!

2nr4axoj137e.jpg

*There is no customization available for these clubs.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Since Christmas I have been getting E-mails from them.

HT does have a good track record, in my case I like to hit clubs before I buy them.

Have not been able to find these new or used in the stores.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

They look great but I am with Miboy62, I would want to hit them first

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Archived