Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Selling old clubs

kSelvig

Anyone have a preferred site? I've done a trade-in with 2nd Swing and the PGA superstore site, seemed to be reasonable (although 2nd swing said my old wedges weren't in as good a shape as I thought they were.....had to send them in to find that out though)

Just wondering if there were any secret sites out there or if you've found one generally offers more than others. Gonna replace my driver this season, would rather not just post my old one on facebook or whatever. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: M6 

Irons:  :mizuno-small:JPX919

Wedges: :taylormade-small:  54* and 58* MG3

Putter: :ping-small: Anser 4

3 hours ago, kSelvig said:

Anyone have a preferred site? I've done a trade-in with 2nd Swing and the PGA superstore site, seemed to be reasonable (although 2nd swing said my old wedges weren't in as good a shape as I thought they were.....had to send them in to find that out though)

Just wondering if there were any secret sites out there or if you've found one generally offers more than others. Gonna replace my driver this season, would rather not just post my old one on facebook or whatever. 

https://mygolfspy.com/guide-to-upgrading-clubs-selling-versus-trading-in/

Depends on whose driver you are going to buy.   Sites occasionally offer trade in bonuses if you buy with them.  Most trade in offers are pretty similar.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

You can try Global Golf, they offer additional %'s on trade-ins often. I have traded two clubs to them recently.

https://www.globalgolf.com/

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Generally highest $ amt will come from selling yourself on a site like mygolfspy or golfwrx in the classified sections, or on Facebook in the club traders group.  Depending on what you are buying many sites will run promo's with 50% bonus value on trade-in with new club purchase.  Check Globalgolf, Golf Galaxy/Dicks, PGA Superstore, Callawaygolfpreowned, 2ndSwing etc.  Then there is always ebay but they take a 10% cut off the top of the sale (roughly I think, haven't sold on there in a long time).

I usually take a look at trade in values from several sites, then also check sold listing prices on ebay to get an idea of the value range you can expect.  I've most often found if you can find a site offering 50% bonus trade-in value on the new club you want to buy that's where you'll get the best value for the least amount of hassle.

If selling yourself make sure to factor in the cost of shipping and paypal fee's to your net profit.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I collect them instead.  

My man cave looks like a golf club museum.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball