Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

What Is The Most You Would Pay For A Putter?
Let's say the fitting is free or was included in the purchase price, what is your limit? How much is too much? What putter would it be?
Sunglasses! What do you wear on and off the course?
I’ve noticed with the sundogs test ongoing, the topic of sunglasses has come up on a few different threads. As some of you have probably seen, I have talked about my time working for Oakley and have…
What TV series are you streaming?
Guys I just started Succesion on HBO which seems to be a game of thrones style show based in corporate America, it's got me hooked early on to say the least. Not many big time actors, but definitely…

Testers Wanted!

Bridgestone Tour B Mindset Golf Balls
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Yes, we have more golf balls for you to test! This Testers Wanted opportunity from Bridgestone has a bit of a twist with the inclusion of the official MyGolfSpy data partner…
61 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Sacks Parente Putters - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! Introduction: Are you familiar with Sacks Parente Putters? If not, don't worry; you're not alone. I stumbled upon them thanks to a Golfers Digest article discussing the …
Maxfli TOUR X Golf Balls with Max Align Technology - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! We are once again offering the Maxfli Tour series golf balls for member testing. However, this time around, there is a slight twist: Maxfli has added a new feature to thi…
Lamkin Sonar +Black - 2023 Forum Review
GolfSpy BOS
Testers Announced! Lamkin Sonar+ Black Grips SONAR+ BLACK COMFORT. CONNECTION. POWER. This beautiful grip, with a deceptively minimalist appearance, is constructed from our incredib…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament - Final Round
GolfSpy_BEN
MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament Final Round And it all comes down to this... One last week, to give it all you have and lift the cup. Who will it be? 

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT