Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Golf bags- stand or cart, and why?
As the topic suggests, do you use a stand bag or a cart bag? do you have a specific reason? As i start diving deeper into the world of golf, I have noticed more and more of all the different bag…
What Have You Bought Lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)
As a group we buy/sell/trade a lot of gear on a regular basis, time to show it off.  So what have you bought lately?   I picked up a Carnahan St. John's putter in the bargain bin at 2ndSwing for $8.…
2024 My Golf Spy Annual Forum Outing-Kingsmill Resort
We don't want to keep you waiting any longer.  Join us for the 2024 MGS Forum Member Outing  Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg Virginia May 30th to June 2nd The details can all be found…

Testers Wanted!

Terra Forza Shafts
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Can the proper golf shaft for your driver be determined solely by how you use the ground in your swing? As part of this "testers wanted" opportunity with Terra Forza Golf Sh…
88 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Argolf Putter and Wedge Reviews
GolfSpy_APH
In a special surprise we have a unique opportunity for testing.  Argolf is a french golf club manufacturer that makes a variety of irons, putters, and wedges. Here is a little about Argolf Direc…
Haywood CB/MB Irons - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
About Haywood Golf Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differe…
TPT Golf Shafts - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
About TPT Golf TPT's parent company, NTPT, is more than just a golf company. The Swiss-based company was not initially associated with the golfing world. With a background in making fine wa…

MyGolfSpy Forum Virtual Golf Tour

MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament - Final Round
GolfSpy_BEN
MGS Forum Member VCT Cup Tournament Final Round And it all comes down to this... One last week, to give it all you have and lift the cup. Who will it be? 

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT