Decade Users, Experiences and value?

Questions to anyone using the Decade system.  How has your experience been?  Is the system worthwhile for an avg to high handicapper?  Who knows they have the capability to get better but wants to identify specific things to work on to improve.  

Do you need to enter data as you go through a round?  Or do you fill a scorecard with notes, then enter the tracking data later?  Is there an automated way to record data like Arccos or similar?  Or would something like Arccos do the same job?  

Curious how your experiences have been.  

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FW: 3HL Callaway Paradym

FW: 5 Callaway Mavrik

Hybird: Rogue ST 5

Irons: Paradym X 6-AW, UST Dart 75g

Wedges: Vokey TM9, 52F, 58S

Putter: Odessey OG 

Callaway Chromesoft or Titleist Tour Speed

I would suggest just doing the foundations level and tracking the Tiger 5 versus the full DECADE system.   

IMO,  foundations will teach you the concepts of course management.  Something like arccos or ShotScope would be better for assessing your actual game,   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 1 month later...

I subscribed to the Decade system a few months ago - You get access to a yardage book with the decade system built into it which is nice. 

The foundational courses/videos are pretty great as well. 

But, what I am finding now is, the app/subscription loses its value month after month unless you are playing a bunch of different courses (or if you only got the subscription with 1 yardage book a month) I feel that once you learn the system, you dont really need the subscription - an app like shotpattern works just as well for cheaper. 

KB

Titleist GT 3 - Aretera Grey One 75 | 5

Callaway AI Mini Driver - 11.5 - Aretera Grey One 75 | 5

Titleist T100's - Axiom 125x

Taylormade Hi-Toe 50,54

Titleist SM10 58 wedge

Sik Jo Armlock