Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Great Customer Service Story

JBones

I had to share the outstanding customer service I received from UST Mamiya. I purchased a Proforce V2 shaft on Ebay, it was uncut and had never been installed. I was watching two different products and I accidentally bid on the one that was a Regular flex. Knowing the answer already, I contacted UST about what they would fit me into and explained my situation. The Ebay seller offered to cancel the transaction, but I didn't want to do that, since it was my fault for not properly reading the description before hitting the bid button (and they already had it packaged to ship). After the sale went final and the product shipped, UST contacted me via email. They are going to replace the shaft with a properly fitting one. I was very pleasantly surprised and I had to share this story of them going above and beyond to help me, even though it was my own stupidity that caused the problem.

That is a great customer service story. They did not have to do that. I bought some KBS Tour Pulls that turned out to not be what they were advertised but because I had removed the old ferrules the eBay seller claimned that I altered them and would not accept them back. KBS explained how I could make these work for an additional $70 so I listed them as they truely were and sold them on eBay and got my money back on them that way.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I had to share the outstanding customer service I received from UST Mamiya. I purchased a Proforce V2 shaft on Ebay, it was uncut and had never been installed. I was watching two different products and I accidentally bid on the one that was a Regular flex. Knowing the answer already, I contacted UST about what they would fit me into and explained my situation. The Ebay seller offered to cancel the transaction, but I didn't want to do that, since it was my fault for not properly reading the description before hitting the bid button (and they already had it packaged to ship). After the sale went final and the product shipped, UST contacted me via email. They are going to replace the shaft with a properly fitting one. I was very pleasantly surprised and I had to share this story of them going above and beyond to help me, even though it was my own stupidity that caused the problem.

I like your style and would confidently do business with you.

Shambles

I like your style and would confidently do business with you.

Shambles

Thanks. I live my life by the saying "do unto others.......". I'm not going to cost someone a sale, because I wasn't paying close enough attention. I didn't expect anything from UST, that was just a bonus; I was going to try to resale the shaft or use it for a build for someone else.

Great story. It really amazes me with what these golf companies do for their customers. Someone wrote about TMag a couple of months ago and now this from UST? Its great buying in an industry where some companies go above and beyond expectations to keep a customer.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived