Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Myrtle Beach Golf experiences

sai-jin

First 2 days were EXTREMELY hot and painful, but today was awesome. Great weather...

This city is amazing... the courses are beautiful, in tip top condition and the Southerners are soooo nice!

I feel like I want to just stay and golf all month long and not go back to baren land with jerks.

Tried Pine Hills, Pine Lakes, going for Legends and Grande Dunes soon.

Any other suggestions?

Dunes Golf and Beach club is very nice, I played it. I have heard Tidewater is one of the better courses in MB and you can't go wrong with Caledonia and True Blue from what I have been told. Have Fun!!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Just got back from Legends Parkland. Wow, I got to say that this is also a beautiful course. Extremely long and not forgiving.

Up next is gonna be Grande dunes.

Did I meet one of you guys at the course perhaps? =)

+2 for Caledonia and True Blue. I also like Wild Wing and Arrowhead.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Just got back from Legends Parkland. Wow, I got to say that this is also a beautiful course. Extremely long and not forgiving.

Up next is gonna be Grande dunes.

Did I meet one of you guys at the course perhaps? =)

I live in the area but this weekend I had the opportunity and privilege to play at Debideau which is in Pawleys Island and it is strictly a private country club. You played some good courses though and like someone said True Blue and Caledonia are great courses are you down this whole week?

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Last Fall, we played Wicked Links, Founders Club, Watchitaw Plantation East & Indian Shores.

We spent $22, $28, $32 & $40 for the rounds.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played Grande Dunes for my grand finale for $15 =)

Amazing course, love it.

But something better than golf happened.

I was supposed to meet my friend for range session which was canceled due to circumstances and my friend was being the typical whinny kid,

so I decided to go to broadway by myself and enjoy... on the bus, I met this beautiful Russian girl, I asked her what she is up to and if she is alone.

We ended up going to the aquarium, then I bought her a nice souvenir necklace, went to a movie, ate at a japanese restaurant that she never tried before.

This all took 9 hours... a really memorable 9 hours of my life ^____^ . we ended up walking at the beach on the way back for 30 min and I took her home.

I was so happy.

The next day, I decided to buy her flowers and drop by her work place to surprise her, because I'm leaving back home the next day... I really scrambled to get to her from Grande Dunes before she leaves from work.

Got there 1 minute before she goes home.

I hope I'll see her again one day.

Last Fall, we played Wicked Links, Founders Club, Watchitaw Plantation East & Indian Shores.

We spent $22, $28, $32 & $40 for the rounds.

Foz don't you mean Wicked Stick and Indian Wells? Indian Wells is my "home" course I live right around the corner from it In fact hit balls there today. Wicked Stick is about 3 miles up the road and Wachesaw East is about a mile from me.I also have TPC , The international and a so called course named Indigo Creek all within 2 miles of me

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Played Grande Dunes for my grand finale for $15 =)

Amazing course, love it.

But something better than golf happened.

I was supposed to meet my friend for range session which was canceled due to circumstances and my friend was being the typical whinny kid,

so I decided to go to broadway by myself and enjoy... on the bus, I met this beautiful Russian girl, I asked her what she is up to and if she is alone.

We ended up going to the aquarium, then I bought her a nice souvenir necklace, went to a movie, ate at a japanese restaurant that she never tried before.

This all took 9 hours... a really memorable 9 hours of my life ^____^ . we ended up walking at the beach on the way back for 30 min and I took her home. Sounds like you had a great trip!

I was so happy.

The next day, I decided to buy her flowers and drop by her work place to surprise her, because I'm leaving back home the next day... I really scrambled to get to her from Grande Dunes before she leaves from work.

Got there 1 minute before she goes home.

I hope I'll see her again one day.

G

Don't know what happened there. I tried to post a direct answer and that is what came out but I said that I was glad you had a great time. Hopefully you will meet up again

G

Archived