Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

JTBC Founders Cup Preview, Pairings, and Discussions

tonyj5

After a one week break, the LPGA resumes its schedule this week with the playing of the LPGA Founders Cup. This will be the first of 3 consecutive tournaments that will be played on the west coast of the United States, and will include the year's first major championship. 

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2016/03/jtbc-founders-cup-preview-pairings.html

The tournament is played at the Wildfire Golf Club in Phoenix, but is the tournament played on the Palmer course, Faldo course, or some combination of the two?  The Faldo course is more difficult IMHO.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

The tournament is played at the Wildfire Golf Club in Phoenix, but is the tournament played on the Palmer course, Faldo course, or some combination of the two?  The Faldo course is more difficult IMHO.

I believe a combo of the two, but I am not sure.

Pretty amazing that MH Lee shot 27 on her first nine holes and -10 for the first day.  I did not find the course that easy!!  She seems to be struggling today so far.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Archived