Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,723 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Odyssey

Testers Wanted! Odyssey Ai-ONE Ai-ONE Milled Putters!

image.png

We're not finished yet!  We're back with another stellar forum testing opportunity courtesy of Callaway Golf.  This time we are looking for testers of the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters!

Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts either in a classic White Hot or a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Either choice comes with core features

Ai-ONE or Ai-ONE Milled Insert
Designed using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve created contours on the Aluminum backer of the
insert to promote consistent ball speed across the face.

Ai Window
Some models feature a Panlite window, which is a unique automotive grade
polymer, that allows us to showcase the unique topology of the back of the insert.
SL 90 Shaft
A lightweight steel shaft with 20-30 grams (depending on the grip) of counterbalance weight in
the butt end. This is an evolution of our Stroke Lab Weighting that will appeal to even more
golfers.
Unique Navy Blue PVD Finish
These putters all feature a beautiful navy blue PVD finish that really sets them apart and gives
them a premium look.
Interchangeable Front Weights
Available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 grams these removable weights allow you to dial in your head-weight to your exact preference.

image.png

Want to test the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters?  We need 8 forum members to put these putters to the test! 

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in the United States. 
*Registration closes November 23, 2023 with testers being announced November 28, 2023.

167 Comments

I currently game a Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 35in with 15 grm weights, milled face and a Ping Matte PLD milled faced putter.  Use the Ping when on very fast greens.  Would love to compare the Odyssey Ai-ONE Milled One T CH.  Used to play Callaway putters before going to SC.  Think it would be a good comparison.  Odyssey vs Scotty Cameron and Ping PLD, all milled faced putters, all are anser style with plumber neck shafts. Thank you for any consideration.  Play on #19 muni in US as rated by golf.com three days a week.  Seth Raynor style greens.     

My Cobra Supranova’s face seems very soft because it has several small indentations and scratches. The ball doesn’t always come off the face true. I have bought several Odyssey putters over the years and have always been very satisfied with their quality. The Cobra was a gift and thus I felt compelled to stick with it. I really look forward to testing the new Odysseys. Thanks.

My pick would be the Eight T S - since it has that forward shaft angle and my general miss is a push right, it may allow for the head to come square to the intended line. 

Unfortunately, I've never been a fan of Odyssey putters.

I'm a standard lie, but their offerings never seem to sit flat on the ground for me.  

I'll sit this one out...

Would love to test this putter on my Exputt SIM.  Happy to do it and show comparison against other putters in my collection.

i thought stroke lab was ahead of the curve putting a modern putting shaft in a somewhat less than premium priced wide market putter. if this shaft is all steel it doesn’t matter where the weight is, it’s a step in the wrong direction. looks like i’ll have to find a new putter to recommend in this price range. 

I have Rossie 1 & 2, Sabertooth and White hot putters all still working hard  in the various bag competing with Scotty Cameron and other putters. If you pick me, I will be able to compare the new one with all of them to show the strength, weakness and/or possible improvements.

Cheers!

Just now, soochul bang said:

I have Rossie 1 & 2, Sabertooth and White hot putters all still working hard  in the various bag competing with Scotty Cameron and other putters. If you pick me, I will be able to compare the new one with all of them to show the strength, weakness and/or possible improvements.

Cheers!

BTW, T3 would be my choice with 34" length.. 🙂

Great looking putters (wouldn't expect anything different from Odyssey) and hoping they perform as good as they look! I've been switching been an O-works 7 and 2-ball all summer. Still not a great putter but averaging less strokes per round this year than last!

Excited to see how this one differs from what Odyssey has already put out. Good luck to everyone and I am excited to read what y'all have to say.

4 hours ago, GolfSpy SAM said:

I mean, this is the year that just won't stop giving 🙂 I will be drooling all over this test as it goes along!  Good luck to the testers!!

LOOK AT THIS THING!!!

image.png

I didn’t see this model in the pictures I was looking at to choose which model I prefer.  I chose the style 11 but would have chosen this one to compare against my spider gt notchback!

15 minutes ago, unccross said:

I didn’t see this model in the pictures I was looking at to choose which model I prefer.  I chose the style 11 but would have chosen this one to compare against my spider gt notchback!

If you want, I'll see if I can update your entry - would love to see this get tested just so I can take a visit to wherever you live and steal try it.  Ahem.  Let me know 🙂

What a great opportunity from Odyssey and MyGolfSpy! Just when you think the testing season couldn't get any better, this comes along. 

Good luck to everyone who applies, this should be a great test and I'll be interested to see if the A.I. face helps with putting.

Good luck to all the testers once announced. I just finished up a test on the Sub70 milled putters and was super impressed with the milled aspect. Hope you all have some fun. Looking forward to your reviews.

This Test is now closed to further comments.