Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,132 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

13 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Saw this company on my IG feed and reached out to them. Really cool story and some unique putters with a vast array of fitting options. 

Putters are not the easiest of tests, but this is one I believe we could see some cool results from. 

Check out their site at https://www.runner.golf/

You guys find the coolest companies for testing! Big shout out to MGS and Runner for this wicked opportunity! Best of luck everyone!

Interested in the adjustability of the blade. As generally speaking my swing/stroke is always under construction, this could add a level of constant customization. I like the idea of a putter that grows with my improvements.

IMG_5834.jpeg

12 hours ago, d0m41n said:

Just another incredible opportunity. I love the use of AI, and am wondering if at some point they will implement video proof of your swing. Still great work and super exciting opportunity from MGS. Good luck everyone.

image.png.1f55ff9c639d381870c7e4176c8d2c1d.png

I think that is what the Golfboy app is attempting to do. You set it up and it videos and makes suggestions. 

21 minutes ago, boylerz1 said:

I think that is what the Golfboy app is attempting to do. You set it up and it videos and makes suggestions. 

I’ll check that out. Obviously AI is getting involved in everything but I build programs for Microsoft and I love learning about all the applications it has. 

Great opportunity! I will be doing a putter fitting at Ping HQ next week and I intend to buy whatever I get fit into for this season. It would be really interesting to compare the Runner! If they’re all that they say it could win its place in my bag long term!

My recommended configuration was:

RUNNER BLADE - P_BLADE_C71_OF_3_30_36P_RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : 3° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 36 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

It would be hard to knock the Sik DW 2.0 C Series out of the bag, but I'll give it a try if selected!

These remind me of the Cure Putters, which you can adjust nine ways to Sunday. Much cooler looking however. Would love to have some real help with my green game! Really looking forward to this test.

image.png.94977c3f036fb2bdcda38b570a036ac5.png

RUNNER MALLET - P_MALLET_C71_OF_C_30_35P _RH

YOUR RUNNER CONFIGURATION - LIE : C71° OFFSET LOFT : C° WEIGHT : 30g SIZE : 35 ‘’ HAND : RIGHT

AI CONFIGURATION WILL BE VERY INTERESTING.

This would easily be the most unique putter in my collection (a small but growing collection) if I were fortunate enough to have the privilege to test it. Putters are the club that I love the most so I'm really excited about this one! 

I’d love an opportunity to test a putter.  It would be interesting to see how new technology matches up with an old ping b60 updated with a modern steelfiber shaft.  I’ve tried many putters over the years and always go back to my trusty b60. Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester.

IMG_2428.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.