Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Huge fan of Callaway clubs.  I've used them in most of my clubs for years.  Looking forward to the opportunity!

Been really watching this one, I love the look and would be thrilled to test the performance of this driver.

I tried out an AI Smoke Triple Diamond at my lesson yesterday and was shocked by the results. I’d love to test it on course and see if the results hold up. 

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thrilled for this one as a big fan of Callaway drivers. Very excited for the fortunate 5 members that will get the opportunity to test these golf clubs!

Want to help your chances at being selected? 

I built a full guide for you on what we look for, how to increase your chances and more!

Big Shout out to MGS and Callaway for this opportunity to all of us forum members, MGS forum staff go way above and beyond for this community. Best of luck to all applicants!

Would love to test the MaxD . Current driver is pxg 0811 x which I love but this Calloway just may be the one. 

I tried the Max D at a demo day.  Impressive,  but could not test the Max due to time constraints.   The setup options are interesting versus the Max D.

Exciting opportunity. 

Thank you.

Love Callaway and would love to compare the Ai Smoke against my current Epic Max.

I was fit for an Epic Flash in 2019, gaining 7 MPH ball speed & 22 yards overall over my Cobra F8

My Callaway Paradym brought a 13% gain in accuracy over the EF

Would love to continue the path of Callaway drivers & see what the AI Smoke gains over Paradym through testing in the same player's hands & swing (equating/eliminating variables) 😀

I am interested to see what the reviews have to say.  I am two versions back (Rogue Pro 3diamond) I tried the Paradym and had better distance and dispersion with the Rogue pro.  This would be a great opportunity to participate in.  Good luck to all...

I have a bag full of Big Bertha irons, but have been using my Taylormade driver for a few years. Great opportunity to test and review a matching driver to my set. Thank you for the opportunity to give an honest review for a higher handicap golfer. The draw bias set up would be the best fit for me to review as my M3 has the same set up.

Have been a fan of Callaway since the Big Bertha days and would love to have the chance to try out the Max driver with a senior shaft or a regular shaft. As I am turning 80 this year, my swing speed is no longer what it was, but I still do pretty good for my age.

Tried the mavrik at a fitting a few years ago. I've never been able to swing so confidently at a ball  and was able to use as much power as I wanted and have it go straight .  Swung so hard I popped my rib out of place 🤣 

After many Taylormade, Ping, Titlelist, Cleveland and Cobra. I am still looking for a driver that can give me some comfort on distance with dependable direction like a Great BIg Berta. Please let this be the one..

Cheers!

Thanks Callaway and MGS for this opportunity.  Would love to take a crack at this.  Currently gaming a Stealth after a stint with an M5.  I am not so sure the Stealth was a big upgrade - especially forgiveness-wise.  I understand some of that was fixed in the Stealth 2 but don't think I am going to go there.  That does leave me in a bit of a quandary though.  If my beef with the Stealth was forgiveness should I be going with the Max D if my problem is not a slice (I have plenty of other problems) or the Max?  I am not a high spin player so I don't think the LS is the option for me.

Anyway - thanks again for the chance.

Jim

Would like to test the Triple diamond...  I play a TSR2 and am looking for a low spin head like the triple diamond to test against what I play now.

This is the one I have been waiting for. Several generations on from my Epic. Would really work for me to try the Max as the Triple Diamond sounds like low spin and I already hit the ball a little left so the draw version would be a bit to much.

Good luck to whoever is chosen.

I think if I was chosen it would put me over the top for a launch monitor on my back porch so I could test everyday!

Thank you MGS! Another amazing testing opportunity. I haven't hit any of the new drivers yet so I am not sure which one would fit better. I know of of golfers out there would relish this testing opportunity so good luck to all!

Have heard nothing but great things about these drivers. Would be nice to test on my Rapsodo MLM2 Pro.

I've increased my driver distance by 40 yards over the last year after switching to the Ping G430 Max and a lot of training/practice but feel like there is still some room for improvement left. I would love to test one of these to see if there really is any difference in driver design or if it's all technique. I play 36 holes a day on my Golfzon simulator and the weather has finally improved enough to hit the local courses. Tomorrow is the first day out for the year!

Would love to test the triple diamond version.  I tried the Max D and triple diamond briefly  in Palm Springs this winter before they were released.

The triple diamond, first swing was 285 carry without warming up.  I don't recall which shaft they put on it for me.  I also wanted to try the Max D, the lady is like I don't know why and pointed to the numbers on the screen from the triple dia..  I was striping it.  I then took 4 shots with the max D and hooked them all.  The Ai triple diamond is the model for me I would think.  Not 100%, but pretty sure the marketing about being a bit longer than last years models is accurate.

I would test the crap out of this club if selected.  FYI my last 2 drivers were the Epic LS, and currently last years Paradym which I love.  Depending on the day, my ballspeeds range from 160- 172.

Here are the first 3 swings from last years Paradym STD model (sorry for the low volume); 

FYI ranges opened here this week, and a few courses are opening here today.  So testing is not a problem.

I go to the range everyday at lunch, and play almost everyday either on the course or on the sim.

This Test is now closed to further comments.