Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned) ×
Site Maintenance - June 17 6pm EST to 6am EST (Planned)

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,584 signups
Equipment Type: Irons - Build
Vendor: Toura Golf

Testers Wanted

FeatureToura.jpg

Calling all club builders! We have a very special testing opportunity for you! For many, it is more than just getting on the course and playing, but honing a craft and taking pride in installing and building each club in your bag. Those who want to customize each part of their golf clubs and make their bag stand out for the efforts they put into the build of their golf clubs.

About Toura Golf

Toura Golf was created out of the passion for golf club building. In search of a blank head with no logo, founder Jon found little to no options. So he decided to take matters into his own hands. He created Toura Golf for those like him who love to build their own golf clubs and have an appreciation for a pure forged product that stands out by not standing out. 

The Canadian company is known for their minimalist designs and producing limited quantities of heads as well as some one of a kind models. With wedges, putters, and full iron heads all available for purchase, Toura Golf is a club builder's dream. 

For those who prefer their clubs pre-built, Toura does offer a selection of shafts and grips in which a complete set can be purchased.

Toura3.jpg

H2: What Is Being Tested?

We are searching for four golfers to build, test, review, and keep a set of Toura Golf Irons. The option for shafts (True Temper S300) and grips will be included, however, for those who want to use non-standard shafts, they have the option to purchase and install their own! 

This testing opportunity is equally about the build process as it is the performance of the irons. We want to know how they perform after the build, but want to hear and see the build process as they are done. 

Are you a club-building enthusiast and want to take part in a unique testing experience?

Toura2.jpg

*Testing opportunity open to right-hand golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 23

*Testers will be announced on the Forum April 30

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.

159 Comments

I built golf clubs while stationed in Brussels, Belgium. There two main reasons for me taking-up this hobby; first, there were very few golf products stores located in Belgium that were reasonably priced and second, I tried to match the clubs to the players instead of having the players trying to match themselves to the clubs specifications. Club-fitting in it’s infancy!!

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

They do have a variety of LH clubs and heads, just this set is a new release special set that they are doing for our testing!

Just checked out the website, those lefty iron are gorgeous! 

that is cool looking forward to seeing what is said about these also I wouldn't turn down the chance to put in my opinions on them. 

Huah, huah, huah count me in. I to this day take my OEMs apart , weight them , spine align them and put them back together. Boldini golf was a side business for 15 years starting back in the 90’s . Accolades from true temper in the 90’s for shaft fitting that changed their shaft trim instructions so…… absolutely I’m your tester man. I would love to test and review them and Hey…. I’m in Canada!  Very few testers from our great Country get inside the ropes, lol

4 minutes ago, Boldini53 said:

Huah, huah, huah count me in. I to this day take my OEMs apart , weight them , spine align them and put them back together. Boldini golf was a side business for 15 years starting back in the 90’s . Accolades from true temper in the 90’s for shaft fitting that changed their shaft trim instructions so…… absolutely I’m your tester man. I would love to test and review them and Hey…. I’m in Canada!  Very few testers from our great Country get inside the ropes, lol

We have lots of Canadian testers! I was one of them! We do our very best to get as many golfers all over the world involved!

They look like very sleek and good looking irons. Hopefully get a chance to test these out. 

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

These are also pretty special irons that are just not being released. They are a pure blank forged iron and look so clean.

For those curious I will link both mine and @Josh Parker club build we did with our own wedges and irons form them.

Love to read about the process you followed and results!

3 hours ago, cburins said:

Just checked out the website, those lefty iron are gorgeous! 

34 minutes ago, billpierce said:

Love to read about the process you followed and results!

Here is the link on my build with the Touras.

First Build

This is an amazing opportunity!  I do not have the skill or patience to build my own set of irons... But I can't wait to see what the talented individuals who are selected craft up.  Best of luck!

39 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Here is the link on my build with the Touras.

First Build

Woah, Ive never seen golf clubs like this. Love the flash of pink ,very unique! Is the design on the club face weird to get used to? 

14 minutes ago, cburins said:

Woah, Ive never seen golf clubs like this. Love the flash of pink ,very unique! Is the design on the club face weird to get used to? 

No, it hasn't been an issue at all. 

Would love to put a full set together! Nothing better than hitting a flushed shot and someone giving you a compliment only to stamp it with the feeling of knowing you assembled the club. 

I have such a great appreciation for those who build their own having worked at a golf shop back in the day. 

What an awesome opportunity for those who craft their own sticks!

Testing just opened up and I'm already going through the BB & F Co catalog of fresh designs. These irons remind me of something from national custom works too but for a 1/3 of the price. Really cool opportunity here. 

Some really great looking heads, just wish they were offering stronger lofts like the OEM's. I'd venture to say that within the folks on the forum, there are more than a few of us senior players/builders that need that extra help from stronger lofts. Good luck to those entered.............. 

I’ve loved building my own sets for the last several years!  Able to really dial in swing weight and throw some personal touches on them like custom ferrules. Plus, I’ve found you can usually save a few bucks doing it!  Hope I’m lucky enough to be chosen!  Good luck to all. 

Here are my P770 gamers with a masters theme ferrule I just built this spring weighted to D2.5 🙂

IMG_9546.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.