Testers Wanted: Sun Mountain Stand Bag and Travel Bag ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,320 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Clubs
Vendor: Stix

Testers Wanted!

TWSTIXFEATURE.jpg

The golf industry has witnessed the emergence of numerous new brands, each striving to carve out its own niche and distinguish itself. Stix is one such brand, and we are excited to have them participate in MyGolfSpy Forum member testing.

About Stix:

Stix was founded on the premise that good, quality golf clubs should be affordable while still delivering top performance. Their minimalistic design approach is engineered to offer excellent quality, impressive aesthetics, and performance to match.

They provide a variety of options for golfers to enter the game or upgrade their current sets, offering complete sets, drivers and woods, irons, wedges, and putters. The Stix lineup covers the needs of many golfers from top to bottom while maintaining low prices and being much more affordable than larger brands.

TWSTIX3.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

All of this sounds promising, almost too good to be true. Therefore, we want to get their products into your hands to test, review, and best of all, keep them at the end of testing.

We want to understand how Stix golf clubs compare against the clubs in your bags, their performance from real golfers, and ultimately whether they are worth the price for golfers considering new clubs.

We will select four golfers for this testing opportunity: one golfer for the Play Series, one for the Perform Series with Graphite shafts, another for the Perform Series with Steel shafts, and finally, one golfer for the Compete Driver offered by Stix.

Are you someone in need of an upgrade to your set and considering this route? Do you believe you're the perfect tester for these Stix products?

TWSTIX2.jpg

*Open to all golfers in North America.

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing.

*Registration ends on May 1.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on May 7.

TWSTIX4.jpg

144 Comments

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This is likely going to be one of the more underrated and valuable tests this season. So many golfers are looking for ways to save, can these sets be that? How many new golfers could benefit from starting with this versus buying or using older clubs?

Let's find out!

I’ve seen the YouTube video reviews and they look interesting.  Looking forward to seeing how they test out with the testers chosen.  Good luck to all who enter and for the bang for the buck reviews to come…

Those look really clean. I wonder how the feel and how they sound. Will be interesting to see the feedback in the forum. 

Man these sets have such a cool unique finish. Currently playing the 2019 Titleist T200 with Mitsubishi Graphite shafts. Curious if these will be a great upgrade or not.

Good luck to all the testers as this opportunity looks amazing.

It is great to see golf club companies emerging to provide quality clubs at affordable prices. I just saw that McGregor is doing the same. I live in farming country and there are many young men and women who would love to play, but their families can't afford to shuck out the money required for nice clubs. Even the used prices are inflated.

I was one of those kids! I wanted to play in high school, but my family could not afford the clubs; so it was just football and baseball. Additionally, my family and I weren't considered "country club" material in our area. We were tobacco farmers and not a family of high end white collar people.

However, things have changed over the years and those snobbish ideals no longer have a place here. And that country club to which we didn't "belong"... well, I'm a board member now! I love it when God has a plan! God bless and Semper Fi!

Been super intrigued by Stix for a while now. I started with a Strata Tour set and have been upgrading piece by piece. Would love to see how these compare to what I started with.

I remember seeing Rick Shiels review these. As I recall, he raved about them as being a really solid set for a cheap off-the-shelf option. I’d be interested to see how they perform versus my Taylormades.

Would love to give these a try, making golf more affordable makes it easier for people to get into it a young age!

Another awesome opportunity! Good luck to all members that sign up. 

Personally, I'm focusing my attention on my iron game and this would be great timing. My neighbor's father-in-law lives in a private 55+ community 5 minutes away from us with a nice little executive course that we now play every Sunday after church. It would be fun to test these irons out on the course.

Cheers!

Great opportunity! I'll be curious to see how the testers feel these compare to their current gamers. I almost bought the Stix irons last year when I was looking for a new set and I was just eyeing their 4 hybrid. Good luck everyone! 

Those irons are beauties. Someone will end up with a great looking bag. Ready to read some reviews!

This is an incredible opportunity. I really looking for something that will lift my game.  I would love the opportunity to try these.  My game is stuck in a rut and need something to help lift it up.  Thanks for your consideration.  

4 hours ago, paul6057 said:

These are definitely not the Vokey SM10 Wedges that the email said, but I do love a matte black golf club. My concern with all of those clubs is that they chip and scuff, so would be intrigued to see how these perform. Sadly I'm not in North America, so can't be considered.

image.png.b16422eefbc9db1a8738c58e21894bf1.png

Hah! Yeah, we had a weird snafu with the newsletter this morning - we have two tests going, the Vokeys (you can read and apply by clicking the link below), and the Stix - apparently our newsletter decided to be a bit of a tease and highlight one over the other 😉   Anyway, it's a good problem to have, in the long run, multiple tests at the same time! 

I believe I woukd be an ideal candidate for this as I currently have a mix of clubs- PXG driver-- gen 4 &6

4-7callaway irons

& lastly a hybrid Titelist & rest of irons cobra- yeah I'm not brand snobby 

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This is likely going to be one of the more underrated and valuable tests this season. So many golfers are looking for ways to save, can these sets be that? How many new golfers could benefit from starting with this versus buying or using older clubs?

Let's find out!

Wholeheartedly agree with you Jamie. With costs what they are these days, quality sets like this have become more and more important in the golf landscape. I'll definitely be following this one closely for my nephews sakes.

As a 21.3 HC, and a more casual golfer, I'd love to test these. 

Good luck to everyone interested. 

When I was in the process of buying my PXG's I seriously considered purchasing this set. I would love to have the opportunity to test them out head to head against my 0211's for a real apples to apples comparison. I like how there is the option to have the graphite shafts as that is what is in my PXG's. I ultimately went with the PXG's as it was something I could go and actually try out before dropping money on. Maybe being able to review the item would provide an opportunity for someone that would be in the exact same situation as I was the opportunity to make an informed choice. 

Plus, since this one closes on my birthday it would be a great birthday present to be one of the people picked. 

I really think it is awesome that companies are filling this space with quality golf clubs at a very reasonable price for full sets. When I was just getting into golf, I'd have really been drawn to a setup like this vs. buying something boxed at a DSG or similar store. Good luck to all who apply!

This one should be a really great opportunity for the 4 testers. I read that Stix tweaked their most recent line and believe them to be of higher quality. And as others have mentioned, for the price, it would be great to know if players should get their hands on these. Good luck to everyone that applies, can't wait to see what you all think.