Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

I bought off the rack and regret not doing more to get wedges that work for me. I like them but there is always that thought pestering me that I didn’t optimize. I also am a little taller than average, so being 1/2” short is something that lives in my head too. 

The Vokey Wedge Selector tool has me in way different specs from what I currently play. 

31C24DD1-F78E-48E6-AC59-3E6ECF2E9B40.png

Having just came back to playing regularly from military service and having young children, I have recognized the need for a full set of wedges to improve my short game. I would love the opportunity to share my experiences for the group.

Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to all!

IMG_2753.png

IMG_2752.png

I started using Vokeys, then switched to Cleveland because I got them for free but would love to get back into Vokeys 

IMG_7708.png

I’ve had a lot of different wedges over the years but I always seem to end up with vokeys back in the bag. I would love to test and compare sm10 to my sm9’s I am currently playing. Good luck to all on being selected. 

D67FBB60-0A80-4185-AEB0-9225A2239768.png

I’ve always found Vokey’s to have a harsh feeling compared to my Callaways. Love to give them another try. 
Thanks MGS!

IMG_7917.png

Currently have a hodgepodge from different brands acquired as-hoc over the last 5 years. My OCD side tells me I need a proper fitting and a set of wedges that complement each other (and that look great)..

IMG_1223.png

IMG_1224.png

Great opportunity. Looking forward to this one. Interestingly enough, the wedge selection tool gave me a mostly different set of grinds to what I have now in a previous Vokey set.

Screenshot2024-04-25205204.png.3d4deb12113b287fd69518ec2bd33463.png

Been in Taylormade wedges for a few years and have been wanting to make the jump to vokeys. This would be a great opportunity.

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 6.56.12 AM.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.