Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,948 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Callaway

OpusTWAll.jpg

Callaway has launched the Opus and Opus Platinum wedges with advanced SPIN-GEN face technology and refined designs. We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep these innovative wedges.

About the Callaway Opus line

Callaway says the new Opus and Opus Platinum wedges feature SPIN-GEN face technology, a refined groove package and enhanced surface roughness for improved control and spin. The Opus Platinum model includes MIM construction and bonded tungsten weighting, offering optimized trajectory and consistency. These wedges come in multiple grinds to cater to diverse playing styles and promise significant performance enhancements.

OpusFTW.jpg

Opus and Opus Platinum options

Opus

Available in W, S, C and T grinds

Loft options from 46*-60*

Three finish options: Brushed Chrome, Black Shadow, Raw

Opus Platinum

Available in S and Z grinds

Loft options from 54*-60*

Platinum Chrome and Platinum Blue finishes

Dynamic Gold MID Gunmetal Shaft as stock

Both feature an offset groove-in-groove technology for 54*-60* options.

The testing opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test and review the Opus wedges. Testers will receive two wedges with different lofts but in the same model. Both Opus and Opus Platinum will be made available for this opportunity. 

Callaway claims significant performance enhancements with these new wedges and we want to see how they perform in the hands of our members and everyday golfers.

OpusTW3.jpg

• Must be a registered Forum member to be selected. 
  • Only open to members in North America. 
  • Registration closes Aug 14.
  • Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

397 Comments

Wow - was hoping the Opus wedges would get in the testing lineup….after a year in INDI land, I know the time will come that they will need to be replaced.  These Callaways look to fit the bill.  Good luck to the testers chosen. Just for kicks - built me a set (though the rules one would only get two to test):IMG_8374.jpeg.c426eaf72103eb135bc6b90503ca4975.jpeg

IMG_8376.jpeg.a2751f660080429ac8b181364ee7d743.jpegIMG_8376.jpeg.a2751f660080429ac8b181364ee7d743.jpeg

IMG_8375.jpeg

I've been happy with my Ping Glide 3 wedges. Will be interested to see if these are an improvement. My gaps are prefect for me, so I'm also interested to see if their lofts provide predictable gaps also.

This Test is now closed to further comments.