Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,367 signups
Equipment Type: Putter Grips
Vendor: Garsen Putter Grips

Garsen Golf
Garsen Golf now has 65 total Tour wins with the latest coming a few weeks ago by Corey Connors at the Valero Texas Open. Since 2022 Tony Finau (3 wins), Brooke Henderson (3 wins including the The Evian Championship) and Lydia Ko (4 wins) have all found great success using Garsen Putter Grips

With 3 plus different models we are looking for 12 Testers to test all 3 of these grips (Quad Tour, MAX, ULTIMATE). 

image.png

The Max - INNOVATION WITH A TWIST

image.png
By using a square grip with a 45% rotation, the “front” of the grip now becomes an angled area perfectly fitting the players’ grip and creating a much more biomechanically efficient position for the putting stroke.

This simple, yet highly effective, grip innovation is the fastest way to immediately improve your putting.

The Ultimate - VERSATILITY

image.png

The Garsen Ultimate grip brings the innovation of side facing thumb position to a full size, comfortable, and slightly less exaggerated feel. This grip is a great way to gain all the biomechanical advantages to your putting stroke while maintaining a more traditional overall feel to the grip.

The Quad Tour - TRADITION THAT FITS

image.png

The Garsen Quad Tour line features a unique parallelogram design fitting perfectly into most traditional golf grips. The Quad Tour also works great for claw, and saw style putting grips. With a flat topline and bottom, players can easy square up the putter face with complete consistency every time.

This Test is open to all MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the reviews Ultimate Max Quad Tour

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

116 Comments

I have the Max and Ultimate so would love to throw the Quad on a putter and can compare all 3. I practice putting daily.

Exciting times, a new style grip to run consistency in my putting stroke sounds brilliant!!!  Definitely an underrated consideration.  Good luck y’all 

I'd love to give these a go. I haven't seen them before and I'm always looking for better. Hope to be rolling one soon.   TR

This would be a great test for me. My putting is very inconsistent and I’m trying to test new grips at the moment that might help my game. Thanks MGS and Garsen Putter Grips!

11 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

The Forum Staff and Garsen are really excited to bring this Member Test to our community. As we have not done something like this before and we will have 12 awesome forum member test and which if the 3 grips best suits their game. 

Big thank you to Garsen for this opportunity and very much looking forward to seeing how these grips work for all of the selected Testers!

Thanks to companies such as Garson to make products available to MyGolfSpy to test their products.  I would like to try anyone of the three.  At this point in my golfing career I have developed a bad case of the YIPS and would love to find a grip that helps reduce this problem.

Another product I've not heard of.  Thank you Garsen Golf for making this test opportunity available!! 👏  I just read about the product and they looked awesome. Good luck to everyone that applies, we look forward to hearing about how these grips compare to the one on your trusty Billy Baroo. 😊

I have not heard of these grips. Would like to have a chance to try them out, hopefully will help my putting which is much needed.

MyGolfSpy knocking it out of the park again! I can't use one of these on my L.A.B. but I'm still interested in the outcome of this just in case I switch to the Link putter that has traditional grips. Thanks MGS and Garsen for giving the readers this opportunity!

I'd like the opportunity but appreciate there may be impracticalities in play. However, if a southern hemisphere slant is called for, I'm here.

Ian T 

7 hours ago, GooRoo said:

I've put 15+ grips on my Scotty Cameron mallet in the last year and just cannot get comfortable and in tune w/ them. I thought I was about out of options until I saw these. I would love to test all of them, frankly!

Good luck. Sounds like you have been challenged with it for sure!  I bet you are a pro at swapping the grips out now!

Interested in seeing the testers thoughts. I recently put on a new grip and very happy with it so don’t think this one is for me. Curious how the testers will swap between grips to try as these type grips don’t just easily blow on like others.  

I never thought I would go to a larger putter grip until I started playing my Evnroll.  Since changing I've played around a bit with the old pistol grip, but the larger grip just feels right.  The Max looks like an interesting way to align everything naturally.  Looking forward to seeing the results of this testing for all 3 models.

Love seeing all the responses and feedback so far! 

I would be in the Ultimate camp I believe. Garsen has so much tour presence I never knew about and it is really cool to see another new brand to the member testing calendar! 

This is something I would have jumped at before I put the SS tour traxion 2.0 on my putter. I have 3 putters all with fresh grips and a 4th with the original leather, so I will watch intently whoever puts these on their flatstick. 

The Max is the one that intrigues me. I would be willing to try a completely new shape, perhaps if the current putter gets traded down the line.

This Test is now closed to further comments.