Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

this is exciting. I've been a Callaway driver fan, ever since my first Callaway Diablo Octane driver. This Paradym though, is one good-looking club. as soon as it came out, I couldn't help but be enamored by the "smokey" finish on the crown. I would be over the moon for an opportunity to demo this club.

Absolutely interested in this one. 
a beautifully designed driver and a huge advancement for Callaway. Really hoping to get picked. 

I'd love to be a tester for this and put it through the paces out at my club. Currently play Callaway Epic Max LS-Tensei White 1K TX. Driver swing speed 115-120.

I love the look of the Paradym at address. I'm also very interested in comparing Head to Head with my Epic Max and seeing how the differ and how they are alike.

Would love to try this and compare it to my Sim2 - I already have Callaway Apex irons, so why not move all the way !!!

Currently playing the older Rogue model which is very forgiving. I play a slight fade and from what I am reading - the Paradym would be a great replacement. I am 70 years old and playing 4 to 6 times per week. Often in MPSGA senior tournaments. Swing speed 92-94. Looking for a little more distance to outdrive my younger buddies and some of the good ole boys! I just got back from 38 hr trip (1750 miles) to and from Massachusetts to meet Michael Breed and Greg D. I was interviewed on his show! Wow - great experience! IMG_8606.jpeg.9f8b388281dc692b3747f622699b909f.jpegI also received a huge present - new putter cover and his like new - last years golf bag!

“Lets do this”

Rogue driver is front and center! See photo.

I own the X version and i love it. Didnt try out the other two versions but would love to give the triple diamond a go and compare. 

Had my eye on these bad boys since they came out. Haven’t been able to test them out yet, but that look and details are crazy. 

I’ve been gaming an r7 Superquad for about 15 years now and haven’t changed because I haven’t found a driver that adds distance without sacrificing consistency. Super interested to see if the Paradyms can live up to the hype. 

I switched to the paradigm triple diamond 3-wood this year, and it has been an unbelievable weapon in the bag. I have not hit any of the drivers yet, but I would love to try the triple diamond driver.

What an incredible opportunity. Compared the Paradym 💎 💎 💎 against the TSR and Aerojet. I was torn between the Paradym and the Aerojet so I decided to wait until later this summer. Ready to give this beast a thorough review this summer if I’m lucky enough to be chosen. 

On 5/8/2023 at 11:56 PM, GolfSpy BOS said:

We are super excited to have Callaway onboard for a second test of the Paradym product line, this time with the Paradym Driver family!  A big thanks to them for supporting member testing in a big way this year!

The Irons test is well underway and our testers are seeing some awesome results so far.  After you apply for this test (as I'm sure you will!) be sure to head over to the Irons test in progress and check in with our testers here:

They're ready to answer any and all questions about the Paradym and Paradym X Irons that they've been putting through the paces as we lead up to final reviews being posted.  

Who's ready to make the Paradym Shift and switch to the Callaway Paradym Drivers!?  

I so love these irons. I would imagine the driver is LONG!  The design is amazing and from the testing and youtube videos - looks to be a winner.

16 minutes ago, Michaels48895 said:

Currently playing the older Rogue model which is very forgiving. I play a slight fade and from what I am reading - the Paradym would be a great replacement. I am 70 years old and playing 4 to 6 times per week. Often in MPSGA senior tournaments. Swing speed 92-94. Looking for a little more distance to outdrive my younger buddies and some of the good ole boys! I just got back from 38 hr trip (1750 miles) to and from Massachusetts to meet Michael Breed and Greg D. I was interviewed on his show! Wow - great experience! IMG_8606.jpeg.9f8b388281dc692b3747f622699b909f.jpegI also received a huge present - new putter cover and his like new - last years golf bag!

“Lets do this”

Rogue driver is front and center! See photo.

and you got a bag?  How was meeting Breed?

Being selected as a tester of the Callaway Paradym driver is a great opportunity to get golfers of different abilities to test the club and report the finding to the members.  I have not tried the new drivers, but I have used Callaway woods and irons for over thirty years and have not found any others that compare.

4 minutes ago, Golfhandds said:

Not sure how I feel about testing a non-fitted driver. How do they determine what loft and shaft to send you?  Just curious.  Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere.

You are able to go get fit after selection for stock options. We send that to Callaway for them to then send out to you. 

Fitting price or fees are not included as part of the test and stock options are what are available to testers.

That being said if you pick triple Diamond and then say fit better into the standard head because we are limited in what we provide you are only eligible for the head you apply for.

This Test is now closed to further comments.