Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,387 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

My bag for greater than 20 years is all Callaway, mostly from Callaway pre-owned, except for the Vokey wedges. Rocking an Epic right now. I have had it for years now but every time I pull it out on the first tee it is like love at first sight.

That being said, a chance to get this driver before it shows up on Callaway pre-owned? Priceless! So up to test this driver. Going to be playing a lot this summer. Ready to wring it out. 

To who ever is chosen, You are so lucky! Just glad the Hulk isn't in the mix. A video of "Hulk Smash" this club might break the internet. 

Wow, another great opportunity. Would love to test this out. I have the new TSR3 and love it, but I've heard this is even better. Interesting, no doubt!

Count me in! I've hit the hybrids...lots of distance and low spin. If the driver is anything like that, I'd grab it in a heartbeat!

I currently use the Callaway Epic Flash with jailbreak, and it's easily the best 3 wood I've ever used. Love the tech,  and I'm not all that satisfied with my current boom stick, so I'd really like to put this dri er to the test!

Been to a fitting for the last 3 drivers (Maverik, Epic and Rogue), wasn't a fan of the Maverik or Rogue. I hit all of them pretty far and pretty straight but just couldn't get past how they felt. The Epic Max LS was one of the best drivers I think I have ever hit. Really good driver. Curious to hear what testers think of the Paradym. Good Luck All!

I am not a fan of the largest headed drivers, hence why I play a TM3000.  The Paradigm is more compact and am looking at them for the change back to a larger head.

This is a test I can’t wait for! Would love an excuse to make the switch from TM to Callaway and this test would be the push I need. 

This would be great to be selected to test these drivers, I have used callaway clubs for years. I currently use a callaway epic flash 10.5 deg with a tensei av blue reg. flex shaft. I love it.

Been using a Callaway driver ever since I bought stock in the company. Not that it's made much of any difference. Still cant hit a driver all that well and I'm still poor!!! Still would like to try one though.

As a current Callaway driver player (Rogue ST) I am curious and excited to compare the two models. Hoping the "shift" is real! Already intrigued by the name as I was anticipating another Epic.

I have owned the Rogue Sub zero and now the Mavrik.  Like them both.  

Rogue seemed to have a bit more pop than the Mavrik, but the Mavrik is a winner on accuracy and consistency.  No matter how I have the Mavrik set up I get a high ball flight.

From what I understand the Paradym is a great mixture of both!  Testing this would be a dream

17 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Having hit the Triple diamond and fallen in love with it I am extremely jealous of all those who are selected for this member test!

Another great opportunity, seems like a banner year for forum testing so far!

Just a curious question though, Was it Callaway's decision pre pick which head someone wants to test vs picking 4 testers and giving them the opportunity to get fit for what heads works best for them?

I would love to play this Callaway Paradym driver. I currently play PXG gen 4 driver. In the past I've owned several callaway drivers, would love to try this one

44 minutes ago, hckymeyer said:

Another great opportunity, seems like a banner year for forum testing so far!

Just a curious question though, Was it Callaway's decision pre pick which head someone wants to test vs picking 4 testers and giving them the opportunity to get fit for what heads works best for them?

We have 4 split into 2 1 and 1. So Testers will select their preferred head and if selected will be obligated to test test head vs any others. 

Just how they broke it down and offered the test to us. 

It would be great to test this club.  It is time to get a new driver and this one looks very interesting.  I would like to try the Paradym.

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have 4 split into 2 1 and 1. So Testers will select their preferred head and if selected will be obligated to test test head vs any others. 

Makes sense, I kind of guessed it was their decision.  It would have been cool to get a fitting if selected though and be able to pick the head after.  I have a pretty good idea of what would fit me best, but sometimes fittings surprise me 🙂

This would be a great test for me. Already hitting a Callaway driver from just a couple years ago(Epic Max LS). I do most of my practice on an indoor  trackman so I’d have the ability to test it with spin, launch, distance numbers side by side my current driver, and then take it to the course and see how it plays. I understand I’m a newer member and probably don’t fit the criteria for testing yet, but I think I’d make a good fit for this one. 

Put me in coach. Another great opportunity from MyGolfSpy! A close friend just got a Paradigm driver and he loves it. To bad he is left handed!!! LOL!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Just to add... you all have a few days to run out on lunch and do a quick demo if needed! 👀

This Test is now closed to further comments.