Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
938 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Sugar

Testers Wanted! Sugar Pure Golf Balls 

image.png

A premium 3-piece urethane golf ball. Manufactured at the same factories as the big brands you already know… sold to you at the lowest price on the market.

Designed to compete directly with Titleist ProV1 and other major 3-piece urethane tour balls. 

Manufactured to maximize your control and feel, all without sacrificing distance.

27 balls for the lowest all-in price-per-ball in its product category.

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 Testers to test, report, review and keep a Cube of the Sugar Pure Golf Balls!

This Member testing is open to right and left handed golfers 😉 located in the US. 

image.png

Want to learn more about Sugar Golf and their golf balls? Go to their site here to find all the details: https://sugar.golf/

New to MyGolfSpy Forum and want to better your chances at being selected? READ THIS!!

82 Comments

I’m curious to see what the forum thinks about these. I have been using the Maxfli tour for a while and have tried others like oncore vero x1, and of course the top big name premium balls too. At the end of the day balls are a disposable part of golf so if I can save some cash and get even close to the same performance as the top competitors I call that a win. Glad companies like this are out there trying to make the market competitive.

Would love to try these. A friend has made his way through several third tier and emerging DTC brands: Trust, Sugar, Piper, etc. Of all of them he said he likes Sugar the most. But we couldn't have more different swings, so I've never asked to try or trade. 

Pour some Sugar on me... pleeeeaaase!!!  The quest continues for a ball that has better distance AND better feel around the greens than my Bridgestone Tour B-RXS's.  I have been comp-testing the TM Tour response cuz they so pretty... but don't seem as long on full shots... same with Chromesoft red soccer, my former gamer and what we load into the practice tubes around the short practice area at Skagit G&CC, currently.  Chromies are the best around the green, comparable to ProV's but not quite the distance on full shots either. 

Good luck to all!!!

Would love to try some out, I’ve used one a couple holes but never really got to test it or compare it to the others, brand new member here and thanks for the invite

28 minutes ago, DWalsh said:

Would love to try some out, I’ve used one a couple holes but never really got to test it or compare it to the others, brand new member here and thanks for the invite

Welcome to the Forum and good luck!

I would love to test these balls and see how they compare to the Kirkland balls. I currently use the latest gen of Kirkland balls which I love the way they spin and hold the greens. Would love to compare other DTC balls as I have also tried the Cut Grey. Those were comparable to the Kirkland in flight and spin. Good luck to all the testers that are selected

Since having a few kids, haven't had the budget for Pro-V's, so have tried everything from Srixon to Bridgestone to Vice. Currently loving the performance and durability of the Bridgestone B XS ball. Would love to try this new company's ball with this test! I usually play 2 balls when playing alone so could do in round performance and shot comparisons. 

I’ll beat on ‘em! I love three piece balls and would LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE to do a comparison . 

Thanks for asking 👍

I just bought a cube of these balls and I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised by the performance out of these balls. The sound and feel are not surpassed by any ball that I have played.Sugar may not quite have the drop and stop or spin back that a Prov1 has but on the greens I have been playing, the Prov1 doesn’t either. Seriously though, I can tell no difference between these and the other premium balls on the market , at 60% off of the price.

Excited for this one. Gamed Snell MTB X im 2019 based on MGS testing and game Maxfli Tour X based on MSG 2022 testing now  (unless I win Pro V1s in an outing). Always like when the small DTCs try to take a shot at the big boys. Sugar's robo data look good vs. Pro V1. If I neededmore balls I'd try some now.

This Test is now closed to further comments.