Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
12,389 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: LAB

Testers Wanted: L.A.B. Putters

Rolling a golf ball into a hole shouldn’t be complicated. Yet for golfers around the world, putting is the most challenging part of the game. L.A.B. Golf was created to simplify things. 

image.png

We are looking for 6 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to take part in a longer term L.A.B. Golf Putter Member Test (Roughly 6 weeks)

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members

All heads available for this test (DF 2.1, Mezz.1, Mezz.1 Max and Link.1)

International? Good!

RH or LH? Good!

Follow the Lab review here

359 Comments

Left Handed - opportunity to find the Putter is minimal.

Would love to try the Mezzi - have been of interest to purchase one, just not going to pull the trigger on something I can't visually see / physically hold and try first before spending $'s. Thanks for consideration.

Awesome opportunity yet again..I have a forward press LAB putter and would love to try these latest models. I have several putters in the bag currently from blades to 44 inch forward press and am always tinkering w my putters. 

6 hours ago, richk9holes said:

Ooh boy

Would love to test the LAB putters.  I’m currently rotating between 3 putters( TM spider mini, Scotty Cameron M1, & Evnroll 5) & would like to use just 1, maybe the LAB.

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I am truly so excited to have this test back on our schedule! 

LAB was such a great partner for our testers to work with last year and @GolfSpy_SAM can truly attest to how it transformed his game. 

Big thanks to LAB golf and great to see another international test on the books! 

Told you we had some more special member tests on the  books!

HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!! You guys are working OT and then some!!!! Massive shout out to MGS and LAB Golf for this. These testing opportunities are incredible, what an incredible forum and community to be a part of!

Would love to really putt the Mezz Max to the test against my DF 2.1. Stack putting combines would for sure tell me what’s better

Interesting looking putters. Look very tech driven. I’m a bit of a putter Ho, so this just my adds more fuel to the fire 🤣

This is awesome! I have had LAB on my radar for some time now. Went to check them out earlier this week and Id love to get a Mezz max in the bag. 

I would love to test the LAB putter.  My putting is decent with an average of being a 2 putt per hole.  I good at getting it close but struggle with the 5-10 footers.  If I could dial this in, it would seriously improve my game…

I have tried many putter that MGS has put through the paces, and I always go back to my Scotty Futura x5. I am good with my putter, but I always feel like I could be better, like something is missing. I would love the Opportunity to Test the Original LAB putter for You guys and the Readers of your Forums. Thanks 

I have been mesmerized by the L.A.B. Putters for several years now. I love the science behind it. I have tried several models over the years in a PGA Superstore and thought the the Mezz Max 1 might finally be the putter for me. I have a pretty good game but really struggle with the 4-10 footers, costing me many pars and birdies along the way. I would love to be able to try one out in real time on a course.

Lately I have not found a putter that I liked...Ping PLD, currently got a Bettinardi Queen B,,,I would love to test a L.A.B putter'

39 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

The tests this yearimage.gif.f5a54d9215686a9ab15d3699283a2be3.gif

Good luck applicants. Lab putter always is one that folks just seem to be better putting at the end of the test

23 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

2023 Forum Testing is officially out of control.  Me thinks Jamie & Crew have managed to get the flow control valve stuck...  wide open 😊.

200.gif

Hearing lots of press about LAB putters.  Are they the real deal?  Only a thorough MGS Forum Test will tell the definitive story.  Good luck to everyone!! 👍

6 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Gotta say after a pretty spartan year in '22, MGS is killing it with testing opportunities in '23! Good luck to all those spies that signed up!

The mods have done a phenomenal job this year securing tests for our members. Here's the thing, from what I understand the hits are going to keep coming. I think they've got them scheduled out to about August.

I'm thankful we have a group of mods that are constantly looking for ways to improve our forum and grow our community spirit through both testing and interesting threads. We have a lot to offer here and I'm loving all the new contributing members and the conversations from those who have hung around through the rougher patches. I feel like 2023 is going to be an awesome year for us. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.