Testers Wanted: Vice Golf Irons ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
975 signups
Equipment Type: Bag
Vendor: Bag Boy

image.png

Engineered to simplify the golfing experience, Zip-to-Fit™ functionality allows users to easilyunzip and remove larger exterior pockets on the golf bag.

This feature enables golfers to transform a traditional stand bag into a lightweight Sunday bag with ease and eliminates the
need to own multiple golf bags.

KEY FEATURES

Two removable pockets to cater the bag to your round

4-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers

Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap separation

Top-Lok ® technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system

image.png

We are looking for 4 MyGolfSpy Forum Members to Test and keep this golf bag!

This test is open to all MyGolfSpy Forum Members in Canada and the US!
_________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

73 Comments

1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

I really like the idea of a modular bag, especially for folks who are walkers. Wouldn't impact me as much with my push cart, but still a very cool concept.

I don't think I had ever seen or heard of anything like this. 

I don't need a new bag as I have 3 and the mgs forum bag coming, but will be paying close attention still.

Fascinating concept !

Personally, I cannot get to a point to leave some clubs out of the bag (even on a par 3 course, lol), and my carrying days are over, so a stand bag is not in my future.

Very curious to see what the feedback on this bag will be with the removeable pockets.  Seems like a great idea

As a Walker I really like this idea. I am forced to use a cart for the league or at certain courses/ times of day but otherwise I walk several time a week and this would make my life lighter and easier!

The Bag Boy ZTF looks push cart friendly, and, I like the ability to remove some pockets for when I would want to carry.

This bag sounds like a very interesting idea. Being the type of person who keeps a variety of items in my golf bag and having a back condition, this idea greatly intrigues me to look for opportunities for efficiencies in storage, space, and weight. 

Hope to get a chance to take it for a spin. 

This concept sound really good.  

As one who rides, walks, pushes and practices, I have been on the lookout for THE PERFECT GOLF BAG that works in any/all of these situations.

If this one works, we could call in the RWP2.  😃👍

This is a cool bag never heard of it but the capability to go from walking bag to the extra pocket cart bag seems like a really cool idea for the person who does both 

This bag looks awesome! My bag though is fine even with some of the broken zippers. Not going to sign up, but look forward to reading the review!

I have a classic Bag, 25+ years old, so there is much to love, as I have not changed it, and many many reasons to seek a new place to put the putter!

This looks fantastic, I'd prefer to carry, but end up riding more than I like...  This might just help push myself to walk more.

This is a pretty ingenious idea. Modularity in a golf bag…seems pretty slick! I’ll be interested in the feedback on these. I like to walk, ride and sometime even run when I play, so a bag that can fit most of those needs in different ways is intriguing. 

Interesting, following.  4.5 pounds I'm assuming is all offered pockets.  Wondering what stripped down is dead weight, obviously zipper strength and integrity would be a primary issue too.

I like the idea... reminds me of the hiking pants with lower legs that unzip.  Then i think about how many times i ever unzipped those.  Maybe more like getting a driver fitting?  Set it up the way you like it first then keep it that way? Lots of options lets see what people do with them!

I like to stroll late afternoon with a bag on my shoulder. In fact, I use to carry the whole set to play but it has gotten bit too much to my shoulder and back.

I love the design that I don't have to reload everything to a sunday back to go out and play front or back nine.. Cheers!

This Test is now closed to further comments.