1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

56 minutes ago, soochul bang said:

I remember watching Nick Price winning the Open with Zebra.  Maybe AT1? Maybe AT2? Is  contemporary or classic better?

Let's find out.. Cheers!

And the Fat Lady Swings...remember that one

I still have my Zebra putter from the early 80's, including the black & white knit Zebra head cover & original Zebra grip. 
Putter is similar to the AIT 1, except no grooves on the face. Should be a cool test!

Wow, thanks Zebra for the cool opportunity for our members! Seeing as I'm taking delivery of my new putter next week I'm not gonna enter my name in the hat but this is pretty darn cool. Good luck to everyone that enters!

Used to play (4 years ago and still have 2 for my kids to learn with) the Zebra blade.  Got more looks on why I might be using one on the putting green even though they were "obsolete" until they saw and tried how well it rolled it for themselves.  Really excited to have a chance to bring this back into my bag.  Might have to steal the blade back from my son this week!  

IMG_8218.jpg

IMG_8219.jpg

I have 37 putters from a number of manufacturers and just bought an old Zebra that was made many years ago and couldn’t believe how accurate it is! I made puts from 30’, 32’, 30’ and 38” in one 18 hole round. So I’d love to try the new Zebras and see if they could possibly be better than the old one.

I have never heard of Zebra putters and I wouldn't mind putting it up against my Wilson Buckingham that I just picked up because of the review here. Thanks for the opportunity Zebra and MGS!

I used a Zebra for many years until my wife wanted to play golf.  She has the zebra that I used to win a Club Championship in Texas in the early 80's.  I cut the putter down to 29 inches and it fit her perfectly.  It was the best part of her game. 

Had a little Zebra envy when I first started playing and a couple of good players were using them.  Would love to test out a new one vs my Odyssey 2 Ball although I think I would test the AIT3.

As a player who games a long putter, this one isn’t for me (unless they make a 50” version). Still, will be interesting to see what others think about these. Truly a classic name and nice to see it back.

Never used a Zebra before. Use and love  an old Teardrop TD-21. Would love to find a new putter that has a noticeable improvement. 

Wow! Super cool to see this pop up this morning! I saw these on twitter a while back dn look them up and have been interested ever since! The designs look great so I am excited to see the results from the chosen testers!

My first putter was a Zebra from a 2nd hand store.  It is still the only putter I've ever loved, I remember feeling like everything was going in.tenor.gif?itemid=15786973

would love to try one out - either the AIT 1 or AIT 2.  Currently using Evenroll.   Wonder whether the Zebra can beat the feel of an Evenroll?

The 1st putter I ever bought was the original Zebra putter many years ago, I would like to be considered for testing on the 3 mallet / mid mallet versions please.

This Test is now closed to further comments.