Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,196 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: Caley

Testers Wanted! Caley Golf Clubs! 

image.png

About Caley

At Caley, we're passionate about making high-quality golf clubs accessible to everyone. We believe that golf is a game that should be enjoyed by all, and that starts with having the right equipment.

We know that finding the perfect golf clubs can be a daunting process, which is why we aim to simplify it for you. We offer a carefully curated selection of affordable, high-quality golf clubs with premium components, such as shafts and grips, that are designed to help you play your best game.

Our minimalist design approach ensures that our golf clubs are sleek and stylish, while still providing the performance and functionality that you need on the course. We believe that form and function should go hand in hand, and that's why we've made it our mission to create golf clubs that look great and perform even better.

But our commitment to our customers goes beyond just providing great golf clubs. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have. We want you to feel confident in your purchase, and we're dedicated to making sure that you're completely satisfied with your new golf clubs.

So whether you're a seasoned golfer or just starting out, we're here to help you find the perfect golf clubs for your game

image.png

For this Member Testing Opportunity we need 5 Testers. 

One for each set 
Caley 01
Caley 01t
Caley 01CB

Two Testers for their Driving Irons!

This Testing Opportunity is for RH only golfers worldwide!

128 Comments

image.png

https://mygolfspy.com/buyers-guides/driving-irons/best-driving-irons-2023/

https://mygolfspy.com/reviews/irons/caley-golf-01x-utility-irons-review/

CALEY GOLF 01X UTILITY IRON REVIEW

88OVERALL

THE BOTTOM LINE

Caley Golf is new to the scene and makes an impressive debut much like other direct to consumer golf manufacturers. There 01X Utility Iron ranks 3rd overall in our best driving irons 2023. It is the driving iron that is the best for forgiveness. This helps propel it to its top 3 finish overall.

PROS

Caley Golf 01X Utility Iron ranks as the best for forgiveness and also ranks 3rd for accuracy. This performance combination solidifies its top 3 placement overall in the best driving irons 2023 test. It also ranks slightly above average for feel, looks, and likelihood of purchase according to our testers.

CONS

Caley Golf 01X Utility Iron has two weaknesses - distance and brand exposure/access. It ranks towards the bottom for distance, so if that plays a big role in your purchasing habits, it may not be the driving iron for you. Secondly, some of you may not know of Caley Golf, which is based in the UK. You might find it difficult to get your hands on it. Caley Golf does offer a 60 day trial on certain golf clubs.

AWARDS

Best for Forgiveness

The Caley Golf 01X driving iron features a slim profile and a deep cavity back design that promotes a low center of gravity and easy launch. The club head is forged from high-strength stainless steel, which provides exceptional durability and allows for a thinner face for an increased ball speed. The club also features a tungsten weight in the sole for added forgiveness and stability,

Who’s it For

Caley Golf 01X Utility’s performance is encouraging. Not only will it appease skilled, higher swing speed golfers, but it will appeal to low to mid handicap golfers as well. Why? It offers tremendous accuracy and forgiveness capabilities that can appeal to a wide range of mid to high swing speed golfers.

In the market for a new set of clubs. Which I would very greatful to have the opportunity to test. 

Good luck everyone! 

Hi all. Ryan from Caley here. Delighted to be involved with this and offer MGS Forum Members a chance to try our new range of irons and UTI. All the best everyone! 

3 minutes ago, Dave73nl said:

I would like to see if a driving iron could be something for a higher handicap player who struggles with the slicing driver 🙂

It's super forgiving

21 minutes ago, Caley said:

Hi all. Ryan from Caley here. Delighted to be involved with this and offer MGS Forum Members a chance to try our new range of irons and UTI. All the best everyone! 

It's super forgiving

Is there a programm for testing comming for the hybrides and woods too? The site reviews are massifly positive but the rest?

They look even more interesting esspecialy with those prices!

Never heard of this brand but their irons are good looking that’s for sure.

I don’t see the driving iron on their website. I would be curious to see how it compares to my current gamer TM Stealth UDI and my previous one, Srixon ZU85.

As others have mentioned they look a lot like the Takomo irons - sleek, and uncluttered.  Good luck to testers!

As a recent convert to Takomo irons this year (101t) these look really interesting. I am currently rethinking my top of the bag setup with long irons vs hybrids vs 7 wood. Would be interesting to toss a driving iron into the mix as well. 

These look good! I signed up for the CBs, as I like the more traditional loft setup & the thinner top lines. Would be an interesting comparison vs my 785s. Just finished a comparison with PXG p gen 6 irons. They felt incredibly smooth, but they have the stronger lofts as well & I really felt like they sprung off the clubs face. Can’t wait to see more about Caley golf!

I can't wait to test affordable clubs that are high quality. Golf and groceries are consuming all of my money. 

1 hour ago, Caley said:

It's super forgiving

What is the loft on the UTI? 

This Test is now closed to further comments.