Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Woo Hoo, My New Putter

mainuh

Woo Hoo, My New Putter yahoo.gif - tomorrow is my birthday and couldn't think of a better present to myself.

I had a chance to putt with one of these about a year ago. I have an acquaintance who is a PGA pro and is sponsored by Nike. The only club that he passed on was the putter and this was his choice.

Everything that I hit that day felt incredibly smooth with this and since then I have lusted over it. The only thing that kept me from pulling the trigger was the price. Now that Golfsmith is blowing them out I called my local G/S and damn if they don't have one there waiting for me. winkey.gif.

I am slowly turning away from being a mallet guy to a more anser style guy.

My Wishon S2R that was tricked out by Morgan and LaMont Mann, while being a great putter, really deserved to be mounted above my desk, its so pretty, than being my weekly gamer.

I can't wait till this evening when I walk through those doors and walk out with my new baby.

rob

MZP10_im_____0_gsi?hei=405&wid=375&op_sharpen=1

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

NIce putter. Almost pulled that trigger a bunch of times...

Sac / Moe - thx for the thoughts. At $99.00 instead of $300 I found it hard not to "scratch that itch" :lol:

Glad you got a good deal ... hope it rolls well for you!

The ball felt so smooooooooth coming off the putter is the only way I can describe it.

I will say this - if confidence is a key issue in using any club then I will have it in spades with this.

rob

ps - my previous, previous putter was a Hogan/Bettinardi Big Ben (the real one, not the smaller version) and the feel on that was incredible. My only hope is that the head cover with the BC2 is better than the Big Ben which I lost 3x and replaced at $30 a clip. :)

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

Archived