Sign in to follow this  
flatlandsanta

What are the coolest Course Pouches you have, from a course that you have played?

The 3 you have would be hard for anyone to top---- I am like MBP I am too cheap to buy stuff like that though

• Like 1

Ok while they nice remembrances of where you played - what do you do with them. Man purse??

I like a need and orderly golf bag, so tees, coins, repair tools, sharpies, pencils, etc., etc. that would otherwise be rattling around in the pockets.

And I live in the Pacific Northwest, so one for storage of my keys/phone/watch/wallet as an added layer from the rain is a must.

If I need something, I know where to find it.  Fewer distractions allows us all to play better golf.  

On 9/16/2018 at 3:07 AM, flatlandsanta said:

Here are my current ones...

Santa

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

The only one I have is one from Trump International just outside Aberdeen. Tartan is similar to the Pacific Dunes above, do you know what Tartan it is?

22 hours ago, flatlandsanta said:

Aye laddie.  I might be through Aberdeen in 2020 and have considered that course - would you recommend it?

For me it is a course that I would play once, I found it really tough and the wind was blowing. 

But it really is a spectacular course where nearly every hole is framed by the dunes. You feel like you're the only people on the course.

As promised Trump International, this was given out as part of our green fee.

IMG_3347.JPG