Southeast: KY, TN, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/ has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

12 minutes ago, Lake Forest CC Member said:

Hello Everyone, I've been all over MyGolfSpy for years but I'm just really starting to get into the forum.

1) I've golfed for 6 years, seriously for the last 5, prior to that it was 1-2 round per year. I played 55 full rounds last year and have already played 30 full this year.

2) I love the culture, the passion from many, the enjoyment from all. I love that no matter how deep I dive, I can't find all of the answers, and can only improve so much, perfection is impossible and the journey never ending.

3) I stumbled on MGS 5 years ago and immediately appreciated the non-biased information. The equipment reviews are top notch.

4) Louisville, KY - Lake Forest CC

5) Kentucky topography creates beautiful, challenging courses no matter where you play. There aren't enough Louisville area courses that are at a good price point and quality. I think it's a result of the city owning a dozen courses that are largely overcrowded and or underfunded.

6) I'm an Aircraft Dispatcher

7) I just wanted to represent the home course. I'm a new and proud member

Welcome to m g s, officially!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Howdy from the Nature Coast of Florida. I played my first few rounds of golf in 2019 with some buddies, and then tapered off in the pandemic. I have started playing more this year and have played 3 full rounds and 7 9 holes. I don’t have a handicap yet (working on it!) I’d consider my home course Inverness Golf & Country Club. I love the mental and solitary challenges of golf, it’s such a ridiculous and ridiculously difficult premise, so it remains a humble teacher. 

I’m here to learn and maybe socialize. My username is inspired by my love of baking bread and sinking putts! 

My bag is the only new piece of equipment I own, a Callaway Org14m I got off Craigslist new (for $100). All my clubs have been purchased used and as cheaply as possible (under $100). 
Driver - 9.5* Ping G / 5 wood - Ping g410 / Hybrids - 22* Ping G410, Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 27* / Irons - Callaway Steelhead XR 5-PW / Wedges 52/56 Vokeys / Putter - White Ice 1 

Ping G-Series Driver - 9.5* 

Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood -17*

Ping G25 Hybrid - 20*

Callaway Steelhead XR Irons - 5-PW steel shaft

Vokey SM6 56.08 wedge

Odyssey White Ice 1 

Golf Pride Midsize MCC4+ grips

Ball - Callaway SuperSoft Matte  Red

(all clubs acquired second hand as cheap as possible)

7 minutes ago, bread_and_putter said:

Howdy from the Nature Coast of Florida. I played my first few rounds of golf in 2019 with some buddies, and then tapered off in the pandemic. I have started playing more this year and have played 3 full rounds and 7 9 holes. I don’t have a handicap yet (working on it!) I’d consider my home course Inverness Golf & Country Club. I love the mental and solitary challenges of golf, it’s such a ridiculous and ridiculously difficult premise, so it remains a humble teacher. 

I’m here to learn and maybe socialize. My username is inspired by my love of baking bread and sinking putts! 

My bag is the only new piece of equipment I own, a Callaway Org14m I got off Craigslist new (for $100). All my clubs have been purchased used and as cheaply as possible (under $100). 
Driver - 9.5* Ping G / 5 wood - Ping g410 / Hybrids - 22* Ping G410, Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 27* / Irons - Callaway Steelhead XR 5-PW / Wedges 52/56 Vokeys / Putter - White Ice 1 

Welcome to the Forum!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

13 minutes ago, bread_and_putter said:

Welcome to MGS!!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

I'm from Athens, GA "GO DAWGS!".

I have been playing golf for around 18 months, but only got series the last 4 months. I'm currently around a 30 handicap, but that number is going down.

My home course is Lane Creek, and I found this website while I was building my bag. I did a lot of research and bought mostly used clubs so I wanted to make sure I was buying the best clubs I could afford. 

New golfer, just trying to learn the game.

21 minutes ago, MichaelG0125 said:

I have been playing golf for around 18 months, but only got series the last 4 months. I'm currently around a 30 handicap, but that number is going down.

My home course is Lane Creek, and I found this website while I was building my bag. I did a lot of research and bought mostly used clubs so I wanted to make sure I was buying the best clubs I could afford. 

Welcome to the forum!

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

56 minutes ago, MichaelG0125 said:

Welcome neighbor! There are several guys on the forum for the Athens area.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.0 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
5 Wood: :taylormade-small: Qi10 - Ventus TR Reg
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 9 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 hour ago, MichaelG0125 said:

Welcome to MGS!  Lots of Georgia members here!  But I will just say it and get it out of the way so we can still be forum friends, okay?  😆 🤣 😂 

Roll Tide !!!

WITB-

27 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

Welcome to MGS!  Lots of Georgia members here!  But I will just say it and get it out of the way so we can still be forum friends, okay?  😆 🤣 😂 

Roll Tide !!!

We might find Nick Saban on here since he has a lot more time on his hands now. 😅

Just got back into golf after not playing a round since I was in High School! Moved down to Orlando, FL and my buddy wants to get into golf so here we are! Been taking some lessons and hitting up the driving range thats a mile from my house, making good progress but I over did it early and hurt my ribs some, so I've had to slow down. Played a couple rounds so far and been participating in a league through work. Current handicap - fuhgetaboutit

Got a used set but looking to slowly start making some changes/upgrades as most of the set is at least 10 years old. 

Taylormade SLDR 460 12.5 degree Driver

Tour Edge Exotics XCG 3 Wood

Callaway Epic 5 wood

Taylormade R7 CBG 4-PW

Cleveland Tour Action 56 degree wedge

Evnroll Putter

Titleist TSR2 9degree

Callaway Paradym X 3W

Callaway Epic Max 5W

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke 4-PW

Wedges: Taylormade MG4 50-degree, Cleveland Tour Action 588 56-degree

Nike Putter

8 hours ago, Chas c said:

Just got back into golf after not playing a round since I was in High School! Moved down to Orlando, FL and my buddy wants to get into golf so here we are! Been taking some lessons and hitting up the driving range thats a mile from my house, making good progress but I over did it early and hurt my ribs some, so I've had to slow down. Played a couple rounds so far and been participating in a league through work. Current handicap - fuhgetaboutit

Got a used set but looking to slowly start making some changes/upgrades as most of the set is at least 10 years old. 

Callaway Epic 5 wood

Taylormade R7 CBG 4-PW

Evnroll Putter

Welcome to the site!  I heard good things about the r7 irons!

WITB-

8 hours ago, Chas c said:

Callaway Epic 5 wood

Taylormade R7 CBG 4-PW

Evnroll Putter

Welcome to the Forum!

I forgot to add what I'm currently playing. I built this set mostly from used clubs, did splurge on a couple new clubs but they were older models. 

Driver bought new, but was discounted: Cobra LTDX MAX

3 Wood: Taylor Made R11

3 Hybrid though Gap Wedge: Cobra FLY-Z

Sand Wedge: Cleveland

60 Degree: Titleist Volkey SM3

Putter: Cobra King Vintage Stingray 

Became a Cobra guy by accident mostly. Lol. Did a lot of research and just looking and I kept finding some of the best deals on Cobra equipment. I will let y'all know I found a website that sells used clubs called GolfRoots and they are a great place to look at used clubs and they sell new. They are out of Texas so shipping to southeast is not a problem.

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I started at 12 because I hated seeing my dad and grandpa leave without me. I haven't been able to play as much the last few years but I topped out at a 2.2 handicap in 2022. Now I'm probably shooting low-mid 80s with an occasional mid-70s round when things click like they used to.

What do you love about golf? There's no perfect round. Shot the best round of my life last summer and all I could think about were the 4 or 5 strokes I easily could have saved. A perfect game for a competitive perfectionist.

Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from the north Atlanta suburbs but currently live in DT Atlanta. There isn't much in the way of public golf here, so I'll call my home course Chicopee Woods in Gainesville, GA my home course.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Gotta mention the post-covid price explosion. Tee times went up about 80% on average and got closer together simultaneously. The best part in the South is getting that week random week of 65 degree weather in February and getting a couple rounds in. 

What do you do for a living? In law school right now, so I'll be an attorney in about 15 months.

How’d you pick your user name? It was my old undergrad school ID.

My Bag:

Driver - Taylormade Stealth 2+

3 Wood - Taylormade M4

5 Wood - Taylormade Stealth 2

Irons 4-A - Taylormade Sim 2

56 degree - Cleveland RTX

60 degree - Cleveland CBX2

Putter - Odyssey WhiteHot v-line

31 minutes ago, JRM75825 said:

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I started at 12 because I hated seeing my dad and grandpa leave without me. I haven't been able to play as much the last few years but I topped out at a 2.2 handicap in 2022. Now I'm probably shooting low-mid 80s with an occasional mid-70s round when things click like they used to.

What do you love about golf? There's no perfect round. Shot the best round of my life last summer and all I could think about were the 4 or 5 strokes I easily could have saved. A perfect game for a competitive perfectionist.

Where are you from? What is your home course? I'm from the north Atlanta suburbs but currently live in DT Atlanta. There isn't much in the way of public golf here, so I'll call my home course Chicopee Woods in Gainesville, GA my home course.

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? Gotta mention the post-covid price explosion. Tee times went up about 80% on average and got closer together simultaneously. The best part in the South is getting that week random week of 65 degree weather in February and getting a couple rounds in. 

What do you do for a living? In law school right now, so I'll be an attorney in about 15 months.

My Bag:

3 Wood - Taylormade M4

Welcome to the Forum!

1 hour ago, JRM75825 said:

My Bag:

3 Wood - Taylormade M4

Welcome to MGS

9 hours ago, MichaelG0125 said:

I forgot to add what I'm currently playing. I built this set mostly from used clubs, did splurge on a couple new clubs but they were older models. 

Driver bought new, but was discounted: Cobra LTDX MAX

3 Wood: Taylor Made R11

3 Hybrid though Gap Wedge: Cobra FLY-Z

Sand Wedge: Cleveland

60 Degree: Titleist Volkey SM3

Putter: Cobra King Vintage Stingray 

Became a Cobra guy by accident mostly. Lol. Did a lot of research and just looking and I kept finding some of the best deals on Cobra equipment. I will let y'all know I found a website that sells used clubs called GolfRoots and they are a great place to look at used clubs and they sell new. They are out of Texas so shipping to southeast is not a problem.

Nice setup!  I've yet to hit any Cobra stuff.  Heard great things

WITB-

On 2/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: Southeast Region

Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

Hello, all. Long time follower, first time poster here. Excited to engage with the community. 

1. I've been playing golf since I was 12 but never took it seriously until about 10 years ago. I played college football and then coached at the high school level for 6-7 years out of college so never had time for golf. I'm a 5 handicap and consistently shoot between 74-84. 

2. I love the challenge every time I step out on the course. I enjoy the mental challenge of having to overcome bad breaks or tough situations. 

3. The content. You can't find honest reviews of nearly every product anywhere else online. 

4. Louisville, Ky Persimmon Ridge Golf Club

5. We can play golf for almost 10-11 months out the year. It's fun being able to play in all 4 seasons and different kinds of weather. Weather can be categorized as the best/worst thing about Kentucky.

6. Final Mile Logistics

7. Nickname I've always used. 

My Bag:

Driver- TSR4 Tensei 1K Black 65 TX

3W- Callaway Mavrik 15 degree

2iron- Taylormade UDI

4-PW- Apex Pro 19 KBS Tour V

Wedges- 50, 54, 58 Vokey SM7

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour X

Edited by bsmith2322

2iron- Taylormade UDI

36 minutes ago, bsmith2322 said:

Hello, all. Long time follower, first time poster here. Excited to engage with the community. 

1. I've been playing golf since I was 12 but never took it seriously until about 10 years ago. I played college football and then coached at the high school level for 6-7 years out of college so never had time for golf. I'm a 5 handicap and consistently shoot between 74-84. 

2. I love the challenge every time I step out on the course. I enjoy the mental challenge of having to overcome bad breaks or tough situations. 

3. The content. You can't find honest reviews of nearly every product anywhere else online. 

5. We can play golf for almost 10-11 months out the year. It's fun being able to play in all 4 seasons and different kinds of weather. Weather can be categorized as the best/worst thing about Kentucky.

6. Final Mile Logistics

My Bag:

2iron- Taylormade UDI

Welcome to the forums as a poster!!!

WITB-

10 hours ago, bsmith2322 said:

6. Final Mile Logistics

My Bag:

2iron- Taylormade UDI

Welcome to the Forum!

Hey, brother in law and I have to make the drive from TN to OH tomorrow up I-75.  Can anyone recommend or know of any high-quality public courses in Kentucky reasonably close to 75?  Might try to get out for 18 in the afternoon.

thanks

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Hey, brother in law and I have to make the drive from TN to OH tomorrow up I-75.  Can anyone recommend or know of any high-quality public courses in Kentucky reasonably close to 75?  Might try to get out for 18 in the afternoon.

thanks

Kearney Hills in Lexington. Great public track. Say hi to Whitney, the pro, if you go there. She’s fantastic!

2iron- Taylormade UDI

3 hours ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

thanks

Kearney Hills Golf Links in Lexington and just off of 75 was a great links style course a few years back when I lived there. A Champions PGA event, the Bank One Classic was played there for a few years from 1990 -1997 before moving elsewhere. 

It is my understanding that it is still a great course. Not sure of cost or availability of tee times but it is worth checking out.

15 minutes ago, William P said:

Kearney Hills Golf Links in Lexington and just off of 75 was a great links style course a few years back when I lived there. A Champions PGA event, the Bank One Classic was played there for a few years from 1990 -1997 before moving elsewhere. 

It is my understanding that it is still a great course. Not sure of cost or availability of tee times but it is worth checking out.

I second this course. Played it a few years back and it was very good. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:vice: Irons, Vice VGI01 Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex (6 - PW)

:vice: VGW01, 50 Degree. Mitsubishi Wiz 60-gram regular flex, 

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

Putter, Sacks Parente Drac Center Shafted 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Thanks gents!  Got a 1300 tee time at Kearney!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Qi10 7w, 21, :Fuji: Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Accra TZ 95 stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, 60 T Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :EVNROLL: EV8

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

1 minute ago, GolfSpy AFG said:

Thanks gents!  Got a 1300 tee time at Kearney!

Enjoy!

On 6/7/2024 at 9:35 AM, E. H. Taylor said:

Hello Everyone, I've been all over MyGolfSpy for years but I'm just really starting to get into the forum.

1) I've golfed for 6 years, seriously for the last 5, prior to that it was 1-2 round per year. I played 55 full rounds last year and have already played 30 full this year.

2) I love the culture, the passion from many, the enjoyment from all. I love that no matter how deep I dive, I can't find all of the answers, and can only improve so much, perfection is impossible and the journey never ending.

3) I stumbled on MGS 5 years ago and immediately appreciated the non-biased information. The equipment reviews are top notch.

4) Louisville, KY - Lake Forest CC

5) Kentucky topography creates beautiful, challenging courses no matter where you play. There aren't enough Louisville area courses that are at a good price point and quality. I think it's a result of the city owning a dozen courses that are largely overcrowded and or underfunded.

6) I'm an Aircraft Dispatcher

7) Neat

Welcome from Lexington, where our munis are also way overcrowded.

Driver:ping-small: G410 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 55 R
Woods:taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3W, :ping-small: G425 Max 5W - Alta CB R
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx Pro 4-Pw, UST Recoil 780 ES SW F4
Wedges:  Ben Hogan Equalizer II - 50* (Tx Grind), 56*, 60*
Putter:  Mizzuno M Craft OMOI 02 Blue Ion
Ball:titelist-small: Pro V1x

On 6/22/2024 at 5:01 PM, GolfSpy AFG said:

thanks

Wish I'd have seen this timely.  I would have gotten you on at my private just off your route and saved you a likely 5-plus hour round.  (Kearney is a fine course, but the PoP is mind-numbing!)

Driver:ping-small: G410 10.5 - Fujikura Vista Pro 55 R
Woods:taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3W, :ping-small: G425 Max 5W - Alta CB R
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx Pro 4-Pw, UST Recoil 780 ES SW F4
Wedges:  Ben Hogan Equalizer II - 50* (Tx Grind), 56*, 60*
Putter:  Mizzuno M Craft OMOI 02 Blue Ion
Ball:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Hello All!  

My name is Dave and I live in Summerville SC just outside Charleston.  I am retired from the USAF, recently retired from my second career in IT and waiting for SS to kick in so I can play more golf!  I have been playing golf since I was 10 years old.  My dad played a lot and we moved to a short 9 hole course in AZ when I was about 13.  I would go out just before sundown and hit shots to the 3rd green (my dad was the club president so no one said anything!).  Played a lot of golf in high school and got pretty good but once I joined the military I only played once or twice a year for quite awhile.  Being semi-retired now I try to get out a few times a month.  I'm trying to get my grandson interested, took him out for his first round last month.

• Handicap/Average score - I say my handicap is 21 since that's what SwingU app tells me.  I normally shoot in the 90s with those occasional "I can't miss" scores in the 80s and "I hate golf" scores in the 100s
  • What I love about golf - I was never really athletic so golf was about the only sport I was halfway decent at.  But I do enjoy the camaraderie, being outdoors and hitting that occasional OMG shot that keeps me coming back out there
  • What brings me to MGS - I mostly enjoy the reviews and really want to be a tester someday (because I really like free stuff!)
  • Where from/home course - Born in CA, grew up in AZ, living in SC for the past 34 years.  I don't really have a home course but the two I enjoy most around the Charleston area are Crowfield Golf Club in Goose Creek and The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation in N. Charleston.  Both are challenging without being too difficult and have great military and senior rates
  • Best/worst about this region - you can pretty much golf year round in SC.  That being said, the summer months are brutal (planning on playing Friday 8:45am tee time temperature forecast is around 80 with probably 70% humidity so going to feel like 90 to over 100 during the round).  Late fall and spring are beautiful for golf with many winter days just as nice.
  • My nickname  - puffler is something I've used online since first getting a computer when my son was in high school, I think I saw the name/word in one of his school newspapers.  Not sure what it was referring to but I've used it for years

Last thing - I like to golf on the cheap.  Most of my clubs are good quality used clubs with the exception being my PXG irons I bought new 2 years ago and my Odyssey putter I bought new at least 10 years ago with Christmas money.  Most everything else I have in my bag (and including the bag) were bought off eBay or online retailers.  If anyone else is on here from the Charleston area or going to be visiting here hit me up and we can try to get a round in.

PXG Gen6 0311 driver 9 degree with Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65g stiff shaft

Tour Edge Exotics C722 2 hybrid (17 degree)

Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 3 hybrid (20 degree)

Callaway Mavrik 5 hybrid (23 degree)

PXG 0311XP Gen3 irons 6-PW

Wedges: Edel 48 degree;  Cleveland RTX Fullface 52 degree; Cleveland Smartsole 58 degree

Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 putter