Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

In the Bag..... for the moment....

Driver - Ping G 9º LST, HZRDUS Black  6.5 

3 wood - Ping G 16.5º SFT, HZRDUS Black 6.5

hybrid - 19º Taylormade M1, HZRDUS Black 6.5

Irons - Ping I200 4-P, AWT 2,0 x-stiff - Black dot

Wedges - Bridgestone J15 Black - 52º, 54º, 60º - DG Spinner + shafts  (52 bent to 51, 54 bent to 55)

putter - Ping Sigma 2 Fetch

Ball - Snell MTB Black (summer ball)  Wilson Duo ( winter ball)

Under Armour stand bag

Don't ask about shoes - I have a pair for every outfit! - Well, almost.....  ;-P

How do you like the Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter?  I was testing with this recently and almost pulled the trigger on it.

Interesting that you have an x-stiff on those sweet irons.  What is your swing speed for that?

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I love the Fetch.  I've played lots of Odyssey putters and had a S.C. Golo  5 that I played for a while.  Most consistent roll I've ever had with a putter.  Nice to be able to adjust the length.  Easy to do and very solid design and construction.  The grip is the PP60.  It sits very nicely in the hands.  Little slimmer that the Flatso 2.0 and sits a bit deeper in the fingers, if that makes sense.  The feel is interesting but solid.  Depending on what ball use, it has a solid feel and sound.  Shorter putts inside 20 feet seem to come off with a softer feel, yet it gives good feel and feedback on longer putts with a slightly harder feel and sound but nothing that feels harsh or clicky.  It's definitely a different feel and sound but I really like it!  Won't be leaving the bag anytime soon!  I thought the hole might be a little gimmicky but it's nice to just drop the hole on the ball and away you go. (never out of the hole)  It aligns nicely with the two black lines and the hole, like the old two ball putters.  

I went from DG S300 stiff to the AWT 2.0 x-stiffs.  I haven't had my swing speed checked in a while.  I carry my 7 iron 180 ish.  Somewhere around 90...  Driver swing speed is 110-113.  AWTs are Nippon shafts.  Yes, love my I200s!!

On ‎02‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:15 AM, doubleday said:

Driver - Ping G 9º LST, HZRDUS Black  6.5 

3 wood - Ping G 16.5º SFT, HZRDUS Black 6.5

hybrid - 19º Taylormade M1, HZRDUS Black 6.5

Irons - Ping I200 4-P, AWT 2,0 x-stiff - Black dot

Wedges - Bridgestone J15 Black - 52º, 54º, 60º - DG Spinner + shafts  (52 bent to 51, 54 bent to 55)

putter - Ping Sigma 2 Fetch

Ball - Snell MTB Black (summer ball)  Wilson Duo ( winter ball)

Under Armour stand bag

Don't ask about shoes - I have a pair for every outfit! - Well, almost.....  😜

Throw us some pics! Love to view them! Also, the doctor is in on this thread about your shoe affliction...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Archived